SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Thanks for starting this thread again, Panda!
I just posted these photos in the "Chanels in Action" thread.....I just got this dress for my DD yesterday and I thought I would try it on for a Brunch my DH and I had to go to today.....
It is a Karen Kane dress, really inexpensive (around $ 117.00) and the best thing is that you can roll it up in a ball and it looks just fine! Perfect for traveling!

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

Thanks Panda, hopeful_27, babevivtan, and Minal!
Minal, I love that peachy ruffled trench you got from Anthro!
I usually do not wear ruffle-y things, but it was fun to raid DD's closet.....usually it is the other way around!

Thanks Ilovebrad!
C'mon, everybody had better get out and go shopping, I am pretty lonely being the only one on here so far!
Panda, when are you getting your new HL dress? Should be soon, right?

Leslie, you're one super stylish mom... I hope I can raid my DDs closet one day (and fit into her clothes)! :nuts: I've always had a thing for ruffles haha... you'll see what I mean in a minute! :P

More makeup! :P Mac needs to stop putting out pretty (and LE!) collections!! :sweatdrop:
MAChaul2.jpg

A few things from Anthro (still have a few more pieces, but I'll post them whenever I take pics). :smile:

Falling Ruffles cardi!
AnthroSpillingRufflescardi1.jpg

AnthroSpillingRufflescardi2.jpg

Tutu tank (hate my arms, but LOVE this and too many other tanks haha, so I'd wear this with a cardi/jacket/sweatercoat/anything)!
AnthroTututank.jpg

Present Paper cardi (sooo soft... like a blanket)!
AnthroPresentPapercardi1.jpg

AnthroPresentPapercardi2.jpg

pretty!

More makeup! :P Mac needs to stop putting out pretty (and LE!) collections!! :sweatdrop:
MAChaul2.jpg

A few things from Anthro (still have a few more pieces, but I'll post them whenever I take pics). :smile:

Falling Ruffles cardi!
AnthroSpillingRufflescardi1.jpg

AnthroSpillingRufflescardi2.jpg

Tutu tank (hate my arms, but LOVE this and too many other tanks haha, so I'd wear this with a cardi/jacket/sweatercoat/anything)!
AnthroTututank.jpg

Present Paper cardi (sooo soft... like a blanket)!
AnthroPresentPapercardi1.jpg

AnthroPresentPapercardi2.jpg

Everyone's purchases are so lovely! Right now I'm saving up for a PC and tomorrow I'm buying a new Xbox 360 because my Xbox broke-the second time. I need my gaming because the friends I have on there are some of the only friends I have left... Maybe I can post pics of my Xbox and PC? :lolots: