SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Here is my first round of sale shoe purchases. I still have one more Lanvin wedge and a Lanvin wallet on the way. Below are:

Valentino black patent bow wedges
Valentino lace bow espadrille wedges
Lanvin open toe metallic flat
Lanvin black patent wedges
Lanvin taupe wedges
Lanvin blue snake espadrille wedges
Lanvin gold espadrille wedges

The great thing is that I can wear most of these into Fall!

Nice haul! I love the Lanvins. Are the Lanvin wedges comfy? And are the sizing similar to the flats? I own a pair of the flats and was tempted by the wedges when I saw them online, but I wasn't sure about the heel height and whether they'll be comfy or not.

Nice haul! I love the Lanvins. Are the Lanvin wedges comfy? And are the sizing similar to the flats? I own a pair of the flats and was tempted by the wedges when I saw them online, but I wasn't sure about the heel height and whether they'll be comfy or not.

I bought the same size in the wedges as I buy in Lanvin flats. They are really comfy! Heel height is a little over 3 inches but they don't feel that high to me, maybe because the wedge offers good support. I am used to wearing flats so I was surprised. I haven't worn them out yet so I am not sure yet how a full day will be but they felt really comfortable walking in the store and through my house.

I bought the same size in the wedges as I buy in Lanvin flats. They are really comfy! Heel height is a little over 3 inches but they don't feel that high to me, maybe because the wedge offers good support. I am used to wearing flats so I was surprised. I haven't worn them out yet so I am not sure yet how a full day will be but they felt really comfortable walking in the store and through my house.

Thanks for the reply. The blue snake wedge caught my eye; I'm gonna see if I can still find a pair in my size.

BTW, I just noticed your avatar. Your twins are adorable. I'm a mommy of twins as well. Twins rock :smile:

Thanks for the reply. The blue snake wedge caught my eye; I'm gonna see if I can still find a pair in my size.

BTW, I just noticed your avatar. Your twins are adorable. I'm a mommy of twins as well. Twins rock :smile:

Thanks! Twins are fun! I love how they interact with one another. The snake are one of my favorites! I was hoping they would go on sale!

My belated 30th bday present from my amazing parents! :cloud9: My dream Rolex (ladies 26mm datejust in stainless steel/rose gold with a rose face, fluted bezel and diamond markers)! :girlsigh:

b5df23fb.jpg

5ff6e71a.jpg

White gold/diamond ring my dad surprised me with

a94407d2.jpg

Together

b1c7d2fb.jpg

Silk printed caftan/dress from a boutique

b792bf56.jpg

Parker blouse

f3325d04.jpg

Yumi Kim dress

37b88172.jpg

Yumi Kim strapless dress

7c167808.jpg

Yumi Kim blouse

5f501896.jpg

CoH Thompson st. skinnies in navy
98f9a090.jpg

LV navy inclusion bangle
0000db03.jpg

sassygee said:
Great haul!!! I love your purple pants...it s a nice color. Congrats on all of your new, fabulous purchases.

Thank you!! :flowers:

Bevyofpurses said:
hermes dalvy, orange swift calfskin cdc with ghw, twilly and dragon charm

thanks for letting me share

What lovely purchases!! :heart:

yeido said:
Dark Violet RH City :biggrin:

Gorgeous!! :love:

chanel_lover123 said:
Lady Dior :hbeat:

So classy!! :heart:

SophiaLee said:
Cartier Love bracelet in rose gold. I love it so :cloud9::love:

I love love rose gold... so pretty! :love:

CC.XOXO said:
Celine mini luggage in Fluo pink :biggrin:

Gorgeous!! :love:

porcelet said:
Prada Bear and bag.... :smile:

What a cute pairing!! :smile:

missygucci said:
My new Miss Dior black peep-toe pumps! Love it!

On a side note, I wanted to share how impressed I was with Dior's exceptional customer service. Me and hubby came in on a relatively busy weekend at the SCP boutique but the SAs greeted us upon arrival and treated us with glass of champagne and chocolate-flavored merengue while browsing around the store. They were not snobby and genuinely attentive, making sure we have the assistance we needed. I really was not planning on buying anything, but ended up walking away with my first investment pumps! Best surprise of all, I just received a "Thank-You" Dior postcard message from the SA that help us out:balloon:

As long as Dior keeps treating people as valued customers, I see Dior eventually getting more customers and bigger fanbase in the future, something that most Chanel boutiques should learn from and think about IMO, especially with the insane price increases :blah:

My Dior peep toes are SO comfy... exceptional craftsmanship! I found another pair on sale recently which I'm excited to receive! Congrats and enjoy them! :smile:

poporon said:
My new jeweled sandals from mystique. I love it. It's so shining and beautiful.

LOVE Mystique.. they are fabulous! :love:

ayurazzz said:
My new Herbag Zip :love:

Beautiful! :love:

Orchidlady said:
New Tory Burch sandals. I'm ready for summer ;)

You sure are... super cute! :smile:

soxx said:
Got this baby blue Kate spade from d sale @ SGD466.20

Such a pretty color... I love Kate Spade! :heart:

G&Smommy said:
Here is my first round of sale shoe purchases. I still have one more Lanvin wedge and a Lanvin wallet on the way. Below are:

Valentino black patent bow wedges
Valentino lace bow espadrille wedges
Lanvin open toe metallic flat
Lanvin black patent wedges
Lanvin taupe wedges
Lanvin blue snake espadrille wedges
Lanvin gold espadrille wedges

The great thing is that I can wear most of these into Fall!

Fabulous sale finds!! :smile: I adore Valentino... comfy AND beautiful! :love: Lanvin is another fave of mine!! :love: Congrats!! :smile1;

Congrats! Lovely birthday gifts!

My belated 30th bday present from my amazing parents! :cloud9: My dream Rolex (ladies 26mm datejust in stainless steel/rose gold with a rose face, fluted bezel and diamond markers)! :girlsigh:

b5df23fb.jpg

5ff6e71a.jpg

a94407d2.jpg

Together

b1c7d2fb.jpg

b792bf56.jpg

Parker blouse

f3325d04.jpg

Yumi Kim dress

37b88172.jpg

Yumi Kim strapless dress

7c167808.jpg

Yumi Kim blouse

5f501896.jpg

98f9a090.jpg

LV navy inclusion bangle
0000db03.jpg

b5df23fb.jpg

5ff6e71a.jpg

a94407d2.jpg

Together

b1c7d2fb.jpg

b792bf56.jpg

Parker blouse

f3325d04.jpg

Yumi Kim dress

37b88172.jpg

Yumi Kim strapless dress

7c167808.jpg

Yumi Kim blouse

5f501896.jpg

98f9a090.jpg

LV navy inclusion bangle
0000db03.jpg
Wow! Happy belated birthday! Congratulations!

b5df23fb.jpg

5ff6e71a.jpg

a94407d2.jpg

Together

b1c7d2fb.jpg

b792bf56.jpg

Parker blouse

f3325d04.jpg

Yumi Kim dress

37b88172.jpg