SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

008-5.jpg

hermes dalvy, orange swift calfskin cdc with ghw, twilly and dragon charm

thanks for letting me share

woooooooooooow!!! BevyofpursesMany congrats!!!!

Love this color and ostrich leather :smile:

My new Miss Dior black peep-toe pumps! Love it!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

On a side note, I wanted to share how impressed I was with Dior's exceptional customer service. Me and hubby came in on a relatively busy weekend at the SCP boutique but the SAs greeted us upon arrival and treated us with glass of champagne and chocolate-flavored merengue while browsing around the store. They were not snobby and genuinely attentive, making sure we have the assistance we needed. I really was not planning on buying anything, but ended up walking away with my first investment pumps! Best surprise of all, I just received a "Thank-You" Dior postcard message from the SA that help us out:balloon:

As long as Dior keeps treating people as valued customers, I see Dior eventually getting more customers and bigger fanbase in the future, something that most Chanel boutiques should learn from and think about IMO, especially with the insane price increases :blah:

Last edited:
My new Miss Dior black peep-toe pumps! Love it!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

On a side note, I wanted to share how impressed I was with Dior's exceptional customer service. Me and hubby came in on a relatively busy weekend at the SCP boutique but the SAs greeted us upon arrival and treated us with glass of champagne and chocolate-flavored merengue while browsing around the store. They were not snobby and genuinely attentive, making sure we have the assistance we needed. I really was not planning on buying anything, but ended up walking away with my first investment pumps! Best surprise of all, I just received a "Thank-You" Dior postcard message from the SA that help us out:balloon:

As long as Dior keeps treating people as valued customers, I see Dior eventually getting more customers and bigger fanbase in the future, something that most Chanel boutiques should learn from and think about IMO, especially with the insane price increases :blah:

I had a different experience with Dior and have completely banned them.
When you're purchasing, most SAs would treat you exceptionally well. I bought a seasonal Dior bag 5 years ago at the Avenue Montaigne store. It was a magical experience. Paris! Dior! Ahhh....

When I returned, the handle was starting to fall apart so I sent it in for repair. My bag was not available in the US, but there were other bags in the collection that shared the same handle straps. The store in Florida assured me that they will replace them with the exact same straps. There was also a very similar bag to mine in the collection available in the US that had different and uglier straps. Dior Repair replaced the bag with the uglier and not the same straps as the original. When I got the bag back I told them that if they couldn't replace them with the same straps they could have at least asked if I still wanted them to change it as the look of the bag has changed. They refused to fix it. I escalated the matter to head office in NYC and was told they would not do anything further and that I should personally go to Paris and deal with it. So called customer service.....

I had a different experience with Dior and have completely banned them.
When you're purchasing, most SAs would treat you exceptionally well. I bought a seasonal Dior bag 5 years ago at the Avenue Montaigne store. It was a magical experience. Paris! Dior! Ahhh....

When I returned, the handle was starting to fall apart so I sent it in for repair. My bag was not available in the US, but there were other bags in the collection that shared the same handle straps. The store in Florida assured me that they will replace them with the exact same straps. There was also a very similar bag to mine in the collection available in the US that had different and uglier straps. Dior Repair replaced the bag with the uglier and not the same straps as the original. When I got the bag back I told them that if they couldn't replace them with the same straps they could have at least asked if I still wanted them to change it as the look of the bag has changed. They refused to fix it. I escalated the matter to head office in NYC and was told they would not do anything further and that I should personally go to Paris and deal with it. So called customer service.....

Aww, sorry to hear that you had to go through all that...I haven't purchased a Dior purse before, but now I'm aware of the risks of what can happen when a product goes wrong, especially if it was purchased internationally...did you eventually get your matter resolved in Paris?

missygucci said:
Aww, sorry to hear that you had to go through all that...I haven't purchased a Dior purse before, but now I'm aware of the risks of what can happen when a product goes wrong, especially if it was purchased internationally...did you eventually get your matter resolved in Paris?

No - I had such a bad experience with Dior that I've completely banned them.

My new jeweled sandals from mystique. I love it. It's so shining and beautiful.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120521_152132.png
    ForumRunner_20120521_152132.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • ForumRunner_20120521_152143.png
    ForumRunner_20120521_152143.png
    419.3 KB · Views: 1,034
Last edited: