“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the inspiration. I like the idea of starting small, and keeping focus.
    The Passafolia collection is really calling to me!!! https://www.hermes.com/us/en/search/?s=passifolia#||Category

scarf1 and Genie27 like this.
  2. Thank you so so much for your kind reply it was very kind and thoughtful , yes its a lot and my kids are my my greatest joy. Also my bags lol because I work so hard for them. im just trying to get through it and be positive in this unsure time. I will definitely keep you updated when I get my beautiful mini back in my arms

DrTr and diane278 like this.
  3. Perfect!
    Oh my - beautiful!

Skybunny and tlamdang08 like this.
  4. Shiner and Reggie thank you for the compliment! We love them so much and are happy to share this sheltering in place with them as well! Thank you to all the ladies contributing to this thread! You all stay safe out there!

DrTr likes this.
  5. To everyone who is feeling down because it's raining . Here's some sunshine :cool::cool: B25 prunior nilo ghw

IMG_1892.jpg IMG_1891.jpg

6. momasaurus likes this.
  7. thank you so much for your encouraging words, yes I work really hard for my bags and they bring me so much joy and im glad I can share my joy with this community who understands my love for my luxury peices. I am soo happy that you where able to pick up your bag, such a sweet treat during these unsure times you surely deserve it :smile:

keodi and aisham like this.
  8. no your not rambling at all, Your words are very kind and encouraging and I thank you so much for them :smile: Yes I pray this all soon can be behind us and I can finally get my bag back and take pictures and be as happy as I was when I first purchased it.

Again thank you so much for your kind words

keodi likes this.
  9. Oh wow - so, so pretty!

10. Trying to brighten up another rainy day at home with my rose extreme babydoll. Now, just need to decide which twilly to pair her with.

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful collection! that Anemone:love::girlsigh:

beautiful bag! you kitty is very handsome!
    Same!

12. I love that tray!

keodi likes this.
  13. This is stunning!! It looks purple and blue. Makes me want to get a dark blue croc B25!

aisham, keodi and missconvy like this.
  14. mzbaglady1 and missconvy like this.
  15. Our rain should arrive tomorrow, so I’m going out walking. And wearing my most used losange.
    9C9A1E37-E383-4CEA-BC4F-0AB1BA64F748.jpeg