“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

I love it! i hope to add a whitebus to my collection someday!
I cannot recommend it enough although it is boxy and cannot be closed (which I don’t mind and find beautiful and practical). It’s also not the lightest but far lighter than most B35s I have handled. Prices on the retail market are also pretty low on these. I hope you can join the group of Whitebus lovers one day!

Learned something today. If you find that you need to replace your hot water heater, it’s pretty easy during this time of craziness. Here in California, plumbers are on the list of essential workers. My water heater is being replaced as I type. All it took was a phone call. There’s really no way to make this an Hermès moment, short of wrapping the plumber in a scarf. But it’s made me realize that, in so many ways, sheltering in place isn’t that difficult, at least right now.
My fridge....I tried to make the sign in H orange......
039B36D8-8517-40AF-BBE2-F601099C1081.jpeg

Learned something today. If you find that you need to replace your hot water heater, it’s pretty easy during this time of craziness. Here in California, plumbers are on the list of essential workers. My water heater is being replaced as I type. All it took was a phone call. There’s really no way to make this an Hermès moment, short of wrapping the plumber in a scarf. But it’s made me realize that, in so many ways, sheltering in place isn’t that difficult, at least right now.
My fridge....I tried to make the sign in H orange......
View attachment 4696637

amazing poster I love it :heart::heart: