“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    I live in California and am “Sheltering in Place” due to the Coronavirus protocol. I’m feeling frustrated. I’m desperate for more photos. If you carry your bag into the kitchen and set it on a counter.....Please post a photo. Kids at home because schools have closed? Have them arrange a bag surrounded by toys, so you can post a photo. Anything will help! Really....I need eye candy and I can’t be the only one who feels that way. And yes, I stole the idea from the action thread... TIA

Here I am sitting on the couch in sweats, showing my Verrou clutch art that resembles paper coffee filters (its in Milieu magazine so I’m pretty sure it’s not coffee filters.)
    C8542732-0222-4E3D-A9AF-9AE108B93A72.jpeg

2. Yes, i am hoping TPFers will share more. This is our safe place from all the bad news. I will try to take some photos:smile::smile:

3. Here goes - P18 sisters. Vert Vertigo w Ghw and Gold w PHW sitting on Jaquar Quetzal shawl. The black cabinet in background is a drybox for cameras which i use to store bags
    23626ACC-6C11-4DDB-9086-CE20C6662667.jpeg

4. Ah great idea!!!!
    I am playing with my newest bags Mini Lindy and Picotin18

Attached Files:

5. @tlamdang08 your pico standing so straight compared to mine !

6. Next one- Pink collection. Rose scherazade KP, Rose Extreem C18 and Rose Lipstick Opli 8DF52B4E-21FB-4BB1-9D65-53F0B6F2C195.jpeg

7. Yeah, I need something to cheer me up during the “Shelter in Place” time too. :biggrin:

8. OP what a great thread for us to pass some time here lol

Gorgeous, love the mini Lindy and your dresser in the background too!

Lovely eye candy

9. I feel better already! These photos remind me of the beauty that’s waiting for us to take out once we get through the current challenge. The support here is great!

10. Thanks for starting this thread @diane278!

11. #11 Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    I have a bag insert.
    I have so many small things so an insert will help to keep them in place and help the bag stand tall too :biggrin:.
    But without an insert, my bag still stands tall. Maybe because it is still new.
    Your Pink collection is to die for. Beautiful !!!:love::love::love::hbeat:

Cookiefiend, BKC and diane278 like this.
  12. Would anyone like a Quarantini while we enjoy these photos? :drinkup:

13. :blush:Thank you, :love:the background is just a blank wall, I put a wall divider there to make it look interesting :giggle:

More bags, diane278 and BKC like this.
  14. I love your idea! Will have the kids arrange toys around my bag tomorrow, I hope I won't regret it....:facepalm:

diane278 and BKC like this.
  15. image.jpg Looking at this bag just makes me smile....