“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Highly recommend it. I love my little collection - I started a couple of years ago, and limited myself to the mosaic platinum and red BdQ patterns - I also love the blue and cheval, but had to narrow down. I like the elegance of the mosaic but the red makes me Happy. I also limited myself to collecting a set for two - due to limited storage and lack of need for more.

They are my weekend tableware - I usually eat breakfast and lunch at work, and most dinners out, so I enjoy using them on weekends and occasional evenings.

I posted some of my collection here, but have added a few more pieces since then: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...are-include-pics.542219/page-75#post-33030494
Thanks for the inspiration. I like the idea of starting small, and keeping focus.
The Passafolia collection is really calling to me!!! https://www.hermes.com/us/en/search/?s=passifolia#||Category

Reactions: scarf1 and Genie27
We are all handling this stressful experience the best we can. Tpf is a place where people who love beautiful things come to be with others who feel the same. I don’t doubt that everyone here would give up every luxury item in their closet to save someone they love, or even a stranger. I’m here as an escape from what’s going on that I have no control over. The future feels very uncertain right now. I hope yours becomes what what you’ve been working so hard for. You must be very strong to go to college, work and raise two children.
(I realize that I’ve been rambling here.....sorry)
Thank you so so much for your kind reply it was very kind and thoughtful , yes its a lot and my kids are my my greatest joy. Also my bags lol because I work so hard for them. im just trying to get through it and be positive in this unsure time. I will definitely keep you updated when I get my beautiful mini back in my arms

Reactions: DrTr and diane278
What I love about Hermes is the places that their beautiful scarves will whisk us away to. No better time than the present to take an adventure in our fantasies!

Today is an African Safari with a Neutral Herbag and a vintage scarf
Perfect!
Everything Kelly
K28noir
K25gold
Kelly long wallet-etoupe
Kelly medium wallet rouge de coeur
Kelly pocket compact wallet Etain
Kelly double tour bracelet
Oh my - beautiful!

Thank you so much! He’s usually so alert and happy looking but not for this pupperazzi session :P he was NOT impressed with my Kelly and posing. I have to say I look much happier while wearing her and posing with her than he does!!!

Thank you so much Suzil - I bet your sable boys are gorgeous! GSDs ARE the best! Dave’s “girlfriend” is a sable girl named Stella and she’s a gorgeous GSD too. It’s so much better sheltering in place with Dave (DH too of course when he’s here).
Shiner and Reggie thank you for the compliment! We love them so much and are happy to share this sheltering in place with them as well! Thank you to all the ladies contributing to this thread! You all stay safe out there!

Reactions: DrTr
No one is judging you dear :heart: you've accomplished so much studying , working and taking care of 2 kids and saved for your dream bag . That bag holds sentimental value to you only TPF members can understand . And this is a thread where people post pictures of their luxury goods while quarantined it doesn't get any crazier that.

After the spread of the virus in France and Hermes US boutique closed , I was worried about people there and they're wellbeing . BUT THEN , it came to me !! My spacial order bag didn't arrive yet ! What if it got stuck in my local boutique and I can't pick her up ! What if i't was done but can't be shipped from France !! Worse than that , what if they started making my order , and after they cut the leather and start sticking it , they had to stop and close every thing ! and my bag now is in pieces in the workshop !!!

I tried to be calm . The next day I got a call from hermes that my Bag arrived and ready to pick up :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: I was over the moon . I don't go grocery shopping but I can go pick her up :biggrin:. Put on my mask and gloves and brought my baby home.
thank you so much for your encouraging words, yes I work really hard for my bags and they bring me so much joy and im glad I can share my joy with this community who understands my love for my luxury peices. I am soo happy that you where able to pick up your bag, such a sweet treat during these unsure times you surely deserve it :smile:

Reactions: keodi and aisham
We are all handling this stressful experience the best we can. Tpf is a place where people who love beautiful things come to be with others who feel the same. I don’t doubt that everyone here would give up every luxury item in their closet to save someone they love, or even a stranger. I’m here as an escape from what’s going on that I have no control over. The future feels very uncertain right now. I hope yours becomes what what you’ve been working so hard for. You must be very strong to go to college, work and raise two children.
(I realize that I’ve been rambling here.....sorry)
no your not rambling at all, Your words are very kind and encouraging and I thank you so much for them :smile: Yes I pray this all soon can be behind us and I can finally get my bag back and take pictures and be as happy as I was when I first purchased it.

Again thank you so much for your kind words

Reactions: keodi
All dressed up and nowhere to go:flowers:
Beautiful collection! that Anemone:love::girlsigh:

View attachment 4695778 View attachment 4695779

We’re inside, finally learning to properly tie a twilly! Well in this case a Dior mitzah wish us luck
beautiful bag! you kitty is very handsome!
Thank you to everyone for all the H (and pet) eye candy. The only Hermes item I've purchased is a scarf for my mother, but I'm hoping to buy an Evelyne to do my part to stimulate the economy after everything blows over.
Same!