“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

This is gorgeous!

Thank you!

Has anyone tried steaming the silk ?

Yes, I steamed/ironed the silk before hanging it. The creases from the folds are improved, but unfortunately, didn't help with the folds on the bottom. I think it's just gravity!

Your scarf is so beautiful! Would you be kind enough to provide its name and colors? Thanks.

This is the La Cite Cavaliere scarf by Octave Marsal - I credit finding this scarf and color from this site thanks to all those who posted and shared! Hope you are able to track it down :smile:

I guess I will join in with the scarf I’m currently hanging - apologies both for dark lighting due to my time of day and its theme (travel) being really against the current situation! However I have decided that it shall stay up on my wall as my little pocket of happiness.

View attachment 4693198

This is beautiful! Seems like your scarf is more taut and doesn't have the folds that I experience. Very nice!

Reactions: momoc
I guess I will join in with the scarf I’m currently hanging - apologies both for dark lighting due to my time of day and its theme (travel) being really against the current situation! However I have decided that it shall stay up on my wall as my little pocket of happiness.

View attachment 4693198
Lovely bright color! Looks great. I love our scarf hanging system. We rotate art every week or two for a moving exhibition. I also get to see and us more of my scarves that way.

Reactions: BKC and momoc
This could be the funniest thing I've ever seen!!
Thank you so much! He’s usually so alert and happy looking but not for this pupperazzi session :P he was NOT impressed with my Kelly and posing. I have to say I look much happier while wearing her and posing with her than he does!!!

I love Dave (and your bag of course!). I have 2 sable boys. GSDs are the best!!:love:
Thank you so much Suzil - I bet your sable boys are gorgeous! GSDs ARE the best! Dave’s “girlfriend” is a sable girl named Stella and she’s a gorgeous GSD too. It’s so much better sheltering in place with Dave (DH too of course when he’s here).