Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

my very first speedy and i am ready for summer :biggrin:
OMG YOURE MAKING ME DROOL! Mine is at home and I haven't been back yet to open eeeeek!!!! so excited!
OMG X2! :drool::panic::drool: You're both making me drool :lol:
Congrats to you both on your new Escale Speedy B's:love: I'm smitten over it. It's absolutely gorgeous, fantastically feminine, dreamy in the most romantic way - a pink lover's perfection:heart: Can't wait to claim my slice of heaven...:amuse:

If someone could please post 360* pics, it would be much appreciated:heart::heart::heart: Thanks for sharing!
I bought a lot this month but March has been a million years long so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha, congrats again! Love how you described this crazy period... all your gorgeous pickups are well-justified:coolio: LOVE > LOVE > LOVE those pastels! Variety of prints is so much FUN as well:heart: Enjoy your stunning new items!

On ban island for 2020?!! But it just started? How are you going to make it through the remaining months lol?

My haul just this year so far has been:
  • Graceful MM
  • Sperone backpack (big one)
  • Multi-Pochette Accessoires
  • Clemence wallet
  • Floral print pocket organizer
  • 6 key holder
  • Silk scarf
  • pastel stole
And the only one I have used so far is Graceful, wallet, key holder. So once this shelter at home business is over I will take the others out.

Permaban for 2020!

My haul just this year so far has been:
  • Graceful MM
  • Sperone backpack (big one)
  • Multi-Pochette Accessoires
  • Clemence wallet
  • Floral print pocket organizer
  • 6 key holder
  • Silk scarf
  • pastel stole
And the only one I have used so far is Graceful, wallet, key holder. So once this shelter at home business is over I will take the others out.

Permaban for 2020!
Wow! Yes you stay on ban island but congratulations on your purchases!

Which Clemence wallet did you get? I have this one...

Attachments

• 0FB65153-F0EE-440B-9A2B-053050CBEF86.jpeg
    0FB65153-F0EE-440B-9A2B-053050CBEF86.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 611
Wow! Yes you stay on ban island but congratulations on your purchases!

Which Clemence wallet did you get? I have this one...

Thank you and yes (with red).

I had thought I would owe big on my taxes so saved a bunch and ended up getting a refund. So I went nuts and bought all the things! I am pretty set for the year and will live vicariously through everyone here buying lovely things :smile:

My Escale MP arrived today and I'm really not impressed...
Upon unfolding the dustbag, I was expecting unicorns to frolick around me and rainbows shooting out of the dustbag...
This is really not for me, tbh. My money is definitely safe now... :lol:
Will send her back to make someone else happy.
I hope everyone's getting what they want, though.
Now I'm waiting for my Néonoé in DA to be shipped. Crossing my fingers that this bag will blow my mind.
Keep posting your goodies :loveeyes:

I so wish there was an escale pastel bandeau - it would have looked amazing on the grenelle!
Yes, it is too bad this bandeau seems to be missing the blue that would tie (no pun intended) it all together!
https://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/lv-escale-confidential-bandeau-nvprod2160023v#M76186
Edit: It's there, but doesn't take up a very large portion of the bandeau.

A plain one without the chains and key cloches would be a cleaner look for the Grenelle.

My Escale MP arrived today and I'm really not impressed...
Upon unfolding the dustbag, I was expecting unicorns to frolick around me and rainbows shooting out of the dustbag...
This is really not for me, tbh. My money is definitely safe now... :lol:
Will send her back to make someone else happy.
I hope everyone's getting what they want, though.
Now I'm waiting for my Néonoé in DA to be shipped. Crossing my fingers that this bag will blow my mind.
Keep posting your goodies :loveeyes:

Mine arrives today, hoping it won’t have any of the issues other members have mentioned. The unicorns and rainbows though, perfect description of my anticipation :lol: