Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

Just got an iPhone 11. I still have my Samsung Note 9, but there's really never any cute cases. I found this empreinte folio and had to have it! Empreinte is my favorite material - just love the lux feel! Thanks for letting me share.
Nice case! I always wonder if those that purchase cases for their phones get new phones often. If so, I bet that gets expensive.

Nice case! I always wonder if those that purchase cases for their phones get new phones often. If so, I bet that gets expensive.
Thanks! Well, I was more or less forced to change my phone every 2 years bc they’d die, but after the newest Apple scandal of having intentionally slowed the phones to make ppl replace them, I felt more reassured I’d be able to have it for more than that. Wouldn’t have gotten an expensive case back then tho!

Thanks! Well, I was more or less forced to change my phone every 2 years bc they’d die, but after the newest Apple scandal of having intentionally slowed the phones to make ppl replace them, I felt more reassured I’d be able to have it for more than that. Wouldn’t have gotten an expensive case back then tho!
In that case I hope your phone last forever.

Initially I was thinking about the pastel glasses case but I think the blue was more practical & in person it’s so pretty! Highly recommend
Happy that you're happy! :flowers:
TY for the "enable nudge" LOL I'm gonna be VERY good by sticking to my Escale 2-items-cap but it's seriously tempting... there's a new perfume holder in pastel that's caught my eye too:panic: Ahh it never ends!

Reactions: kbell and Starbux32
Happy that you're happy! :flowers:
TY for the "enable nudge" LOL I'm gonna be VERY good by sticking to my Escale 2-items-cap but it's seriously tempting... there's a new perfume holder in pastel that's caught my eye too:panic: Ahh it never ends!

I am debating that perfume travel case too !!! I know it will sit in my closet but that little closure with the throwback to the vintage locks. Drooling over it. I bet you get it and I bet I do too. :angel:

I am debating that perfume travel case too !!! I know it will sit in my closet but that little closure with the throwback to the vintage locks. Drooling over it. I bet you get it and I bet I do too. :angel:

I love it as well! Was sorta thinking of how to turn it into a cute little bag like the lipstick chain case :P Anyone with any suggestions on how to achieve it? #callmecrazy