Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really ::heart:: these pieces ::smile::

Attached Files:

2. I love them too! I am still waiting for mine.

3. I would lovveeee more photos of the Pareo stole please if you can! Close ups? Mod pics (as a scarf and as a wrap)? This scarf caught my eye before the Pochette did, but I have many scarves so I passed....so many requests, sorry!

and: do you think it’ll snag easily? I love the regular shawls but my dry fingers snag them like regular people snag nylons...

Jules626 and Starbux32 like this.
  4. I know I’m a little late to the key pouch game. For a long time, I wasn’t interested in SLGs. I caved a couple of days ago and ordered one online. I’m in love. It fits my giant fob, drivers licence, two cards (used the McD’s card to cover personal info), a tiny hand cream and a lip balm. I may love it more than many of my handbags.

Attached Files:

5. I ordered a Rosalie Coin Purse as a March purchase but received a NF GM instead! Lol Even the receipt says coin purse. Talk about a shock when I got this box for a coin purse! :smile:

Attached Files:

6. That’s really crazy! Its a pleasant but weird surprise! I read in the other thread that you notified them and they are currently investigating. Are they going to make you send it back?

7. I have no idea what they will have me do. I havent received an email or anything that the ticket was created but I have the name and extension of who I spoke with at their customer service office. I just boxed it back up and am waiting to hear what to do next. I just wanted my coin purse! Lol

Starbux32, allykaulitz and Zoffen like this.
  8. These are gorgeous! Esp the MP

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  9. I was hoping to score my first LV last month for my birthday. The stars finally aligned on Sunday and I got two. Here’s a quick pic of my mini pochette DA and nano speedy:

IMG_2414.JPG

10. Oooohhhhh! My pastel stole arrives tomorrow. What do you think of it?

11. Added the blue lagoon coin card holder to my collection today!

Attached Files:

12. So dang pretty :smile:. Totally drooling over that blue lagoon color. Love your trio. Congrats and enjoy.

13. Is there a noticeable gap between the zipper and the leather tab on your mini pa? Could you post a pic please?

14. Thank you so much!!

Iamminda likes this.
  15. Your gray reissue is stunning!!

LavenderIce likes this.