Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

So the point isn’t necessarily to Lysol the boxes, it’s to protect yourself while touching things and keep your hands away from your face. The idea behind everything basically is don’t touch your face; that’s how we get it from items we touch. (Otherwise, we get from air-born through water vapour in breath/air when sick people cough/exhale/sneeze). We often transmit from our own hands to our mouth/nose/eyes or to other things we touch. That’s the most dangerous thing to look out for- it’s what we touch and not washing our hands right after. Even gloves are just an added barrier: the objective is while you’re in public/touching things, your hands are your enemy. So, gloves or not, keep hands away from face, open items, wipe down canvas items with soapy towel or leave items for two weeks. Wash hands when done handling everything and you’re good.
Very true. Lysol and gloves don't work for preventing the spread of the virus if all you do is keep cross-contaminating everything you touch with bare, unwashed hands. But washing your hands after opening the cardboard boxes and before touching the bag is a much better practice.

But I guess at the end of the day, do what you want to do to ease your anxiety.

Very true. Lysol and gloves don't work for preventing the spread of the virus if all you do is keep cross-contaminating everything you touch with bare, unwashed hands. But washing your hands after opening the cardboard boxes and before touching the bag is a much better practice.

For sure. You can even wipe down the bags potentially too. I may give my pouches and pochettes coming in the mail a little light wipe down with a bit of soapy towel, nothing too drenched but when I come home after going to the store I wipe down the zippy coin with a bit of soap water on a paper towel. I mean sure, Lysol the boxes, but that’s only the first in many steps of caution while opening packaging

Last edited:
Reactions: Melfontana
So the point isn’t necessarily to Lysol the boxes, it’s to protect yourself while touching things and keep your hands away from your face. The idea behind everything basically is don’t touch your face; that’s how we get it from items we touch. (Otherwise, we get from air-born through water vapour in breath/air when sick people cough/exhale/sneeze). We often transmit from our own hands to our mouth/nose/eyes or to other things we touch. That’s the most dangerous thing to look out for- it’s what we touch and not washing our hands right after. Even gloves are just an added barrier: the objective is while you’re in public/touching things, your hands are your enemy. So, gloves or not, keep hands away from face, open items, wipe down canvas items with soapy towel or leave items for two weeks. Wash hands when done handling everything and you’re good.
Or just spray surfaces with Lysol wash hands and wait.

Reactions: EmmJay

I’ve been washing my hands so much they are chapped believe me I’m washing my hands but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with spraying the boxes to add an additional barrier

I’ve been washing my hands so much they are chapped believe me I’m washing my hands but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with spraying the boxes to add an additional barrier
Never said there was anything wrong with it whatsoever, just suggested what to do after too. Spraying Lysol onto cardboard and calling it a day is totally up to you :smile: didn’t mean to offend you
But yeah me too omg my hands are so cracked and dry from washing! Enjoy your purchases can’t wait to seeee

I hope this doesn’t turn into a “disinfectant thread” because of my post.
Everyone do what you want and what you think is best. I was just posting to share that I received my packages and that I’m not opening them yet and decided to spray them.
The End
It’s okay. I’ve been doing the same thing especially with my groceries. I hope you know my comment about waiting until the Lysol dries was a joke because I know first hand. I enjoy your font.

Got these goodies on Saturday night when it seemed like LV had an “endless” stock of them but I think I might be sending back the nano speedy. It’s really small in person and I can’t justify the price for it. I think the thrill of the chase got to me that night. For those wondering, the mini PAs date code is TY 5119 and nano speedy is SF 0290. Sorry, not sure why the pics are coming up sideways. View attachment 4696744

View attachment 4696743

I'm waiting for my Nano Speedy to get here as I type this. But I'm thinking it may go back for the same reason, especially since I decided to delve into the world of preloved Chanel, haha.

Reactions: litoxcici
Twinning!!
;) twinning is winning LOL
What a great looking blanket — love the stylish ME look. This is a wonderful piece to stay cozy with. Enjoy V :smile:.
TY dearest IM:love: Took me awhile to check this off my wishlist but the timing feels perfect for it:heart:

Sending you a big shoutout in return for being such a great ME influencer! There's something so chic and sophisticated about this colourway... I'm obsessed with it now. It's a shame they don't have more functional pieces for ladies in Eclipse (ie. Speedy, PM or another crossbody bag with removable strap option) - that would be amazing for us! Basically wishing it weren't "men-exclusive":smile: