Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As a Fabulous February comes to an end, we welcome a Magical March and new spring season!
    ms-7Nd1iW.gif Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 9.29.30 AM.jpg
    Please share your newest LV purchases here. Also, a big "Happy Birthday" to our wonderful members celebrating this month (like me) - can't wait to see all those gorgeous Bday goodies!!! :heart::drinks::heart:

2. #2 Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Shoutout to the lovely members sharing in high anticipation with me on the Escale thread... It feels like forever waiting for our beloved SS2020 release but I can share that these PASTEL BEAUTIES will be my Birthday gifts this year! Reveals to come...
    BTW this is my favourite kind of Birthday gift:To me, From me:heart::giggle: "There's no loving like self-loving!":happydance::happydance::happydance:

1. Escale Speedy B30: Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 10.02.21 AM.jpg
    2. Aquamarine double-breasted suit - perfect for a Pisces as our March gemstone colour: IMG_2632.jpg IMG_2627.jpg
    3. Escale cosmetic pouch PM: Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 10.23.55 AM.jpg

3. #3 Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Yay! March is my Birthday month too!

I’ll help start the thread with a fresh delivery this week; this will be my early Birthday gift!

Been searching high and low for this cutie and I finally got the last one in Canada! I retired my monogram key pouch for the time being so decided on a compact wallet. I haven't used a wallet in so long, and finally found one that fits my needs. My SA added in some goodies for me as well which I very much appreciated!

Adjustments.JPG

4. Happy birthday month @MyBelongs to Louis @Swe3tGirl !!! :flowers::drinks:

5. Starbux32 and kbell like this.
  6. Have we forgot it’s leap year. We still have a day and half of February left!

7. I actually forgot it's a leap year!

8. No disrespect to the February thread, just posting while I have time - announcing & celebrating a welcome to Spring:heart:

Members can use their own discretion to post in the relevant month of their purchases :heart::drinks::heart::heart::heart:

Starbux32, Swe3tGirl and Iamminda like this.
  9. Starbux32 and kbell like this.
  10. The waiting is torture... but fun at the same time lol.

Starbux32 and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  11. Can’t wait to see your beautiful BD reveals, lovely V :smile:

12. It’s become very competitive among some members to be the one creating the monthly thread! Perhaps someone will start April tomorrow? :lol:

Iceskate, Ida2, bccgal and 24 others like this.
  13. TY sweetest IM:love: I concur with @kbell that the waiting is torture LOL but that priceless feeling upon laying eyes on your bag's arrival will be AH-MAZING! Can't wait to share:heart:

Starbux32 and Iamminda like this.
  14. Ha - As long as the theme continues & it’s something like “Alluring April” - it’s all good;) I’m happy a March birthday girl “won” March :tup:

Ida2, bbcerisette66, cheidel and 6 others like this.
  15. @fabuleux @kbell
    No competition here. Just sharing in my excitement that March is finally here (it's ONLY 1 DAY AWAY, friends!) since I've been waiting since January 1st for this end-of-month release:lol: I literally texted my CA January 2nd for this order, so if it's being overly-excited, then guilty as charged:happydance::heart::happydance: