Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last haul for a while & I’m gonna be camping at home away from malls and stuff till the virus dies down

Attached Files:

2. Nano arrived today!

88E10F6D-DD3D-4DAD-81ED-EB58AD09167E.jpeg

3. Thank you!

4. Fresh off of the UPS truck :nuts:

Attached Files:

5. Pochette Metis ❤️
    08F4037B-7500-42C7-9995-E4D3A5397F78.jpeg

6. Finally! Both made in France, mono April 2019 and DE Jan 2020. Love the tone of the gold chains, yes the zip pull is a different tone of gold than the chain but that doesn’t bother me

Attached Files:

7. Haha, you can't go wrong with either brands!

8. I’m actually glad I changed my mind & went ahead with the card case. These are all so pretty but I think the blue glasses case is my favorite if I had to choose. The blue colors sort of change with different lighting ❤️❤️❤️ All the colors make me happy. The card case was made in Spain, the rest in France.
    1A4C0300-A90B-4B5C-9A7D-76B8FD44BDE3.jpeg E4F578B6-82D7-4CEB-BEDA-4BD1042592E9.jpeg

Johnpauliegal, mnl, skyqueen and 28 others like this.
  9. love the sunglass case!

10. :shocked: OMG

jenlynne25 likes this.
  11. :tup::heart: A very special Spring haul - LVOE all that mono! Congrats!
    :loveeyes: All lovely! Agreed, the sunglasses case in blue is very unique & eye-catching indeed. Congrats, KB:drinks:

Jules626 and Starbux32 like this.
  12. March purchases, but now I’m done for a bit. Debating whether or not to keep the pastel OTG...it’s cute, but trying to decide how much I’d actually carry it vs. something that would be pretty to look at in my closet

Attached Files:

13. Wow! I love that bag.

14. Initially I was thinking about the pastel glasses case but I think the blue was more practical & in person it’s so pretty! Highly recommend

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  15. These are so pretty — love how you got something from each beautiful colorway. This trio is my ideal trio from this collection (since nothing else really works for me). Congrats and enjoy :smile:.