Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

I’m actually glad I changed my mind & went ahead with the card case. These are all so pretty but I think the blue glasses case is my favorite if I had to choose. The blue colors sort of change with different lighting ❤️❤️❤️ All the colors make me happy. The card case was made in Spain, the rest in France.
View attachment 4697803 View attachment 4697804

love the sunglass case!

Last haul for a while & I’m gonna be camping at home away from malls and stuff till the virus dies down
:tup::heart: A very special Spring haul - LVOE all that mono! Congrats!
I’m actually glad I changed my mind & went ahead with the card case. These are all so pretty but I think the blue glasses case is my favorite if I had to choose. The blue colors sort of change with different lighting ❤️❤️❤️ All the colors make me happy. The card case was made in Spain, the rest in France.
:loveeyes: All lovely! Agreed, the sunglasses case in blue is very unique & eye-catching indeed. Congrats, KB:drinks:

These are so pretty — love how you got something from each beautiful colorway. This trio is my ideal trio from this collection (since nothing else really works for me). Congrats and enjoy :smile:.