Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

Double reveal of my purchases. Got the Grenelle Pochette in seaside before the price increase and the Mini Luggage/Valisette BB is preloved though it actually looks brand new and I can’t really find any signs of use. I couldn’t get it here in Canada anymore so it was the best option!
I just love that mini valisette. It is the cutest!!! I would buy it just to display it.:love:

I was able to get a Noe from one of the CA’s I follow on instagram and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I had been eyeing it for ages, but since no one ever had them in stock, I couldn’t see it in person. So I jumped at the chance and messaged the CA almost immediately after they posted it. I had the Neonoe and sold it, but I think the original is sooooo much better! Such a beautiful, functional bag. Very, very happy I decided to pull the trigger and buy it.

Here she is!

7D24937B-A604-4DD2-8136-94E63D3082A3.jpeg

Just picked up this Felicie Pochette...pre-loved. It is great when you don't want to carry around a large bag. It did not come with the inserts and was priced accordingly. Fits key pouch (used as mini-wallet), phone and lipstick, with a little room to spare. I switched the strap for the Neo Noe adjustable strap and works great as a crossbody or over the shoulder!Felicie w Neo Noe Strap.jpg

Double reveal of my purchases. Got the Grenelle Pochette in seaside before the price increase and the Mini Luggage/Valisette BB is preloved though it actually looks brand new and I can’t really find any signs of use. I couldn’t get it here in Canada anymore so it was the best option!
Great choices esp the mini luggage! I love that bag and it’s amazing and definitely a show stopper and collectors item. I thought it was brand new. Wouldn’t of know if you didn’t say anything. Amazing condition and great find!!

Double congrats on these two beauties — that seaside color is gorgeous!

Many congrats! Both are gorgeous in their own way.

Reactions: karman