Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

Got these goodies on Saturday night when it seemed like LV had an “endless” stock of them but I think I might be sending back the nano speedy. It’s really small in person and I can’t justify the price for it. I think the thrill of the chase got to me that night. For those wondering, the mini PAs date code is TY 5119 and nano speedy is SF 0290. Sorry, not sure why the pics are coming up sideways. 3131EF0F-DE5E-40EE-BBD3-73FE055BFE86.jpeg

FF353DE6-4A25-4804-A9AD-025091296777.jpeg

Got these goodies on Saturday night when it seemed like LV had an “endless” stock of them but I think I might be sending back the nano speedy. It’s really small in person and I can’t justify the price for it. I think the thrill of the chase got to me that night. For those wondering, the mini PAs date code is TY 5119 and nano speedy is SF 0290. Sorry, not sure why the pics are coming up sideways. View attachment 4696744

View attachment 4696743
I’m sorry to hear you might return the nano. I find it looks tiny but fits a lot. It fits all my essentials including a mini Pochette

Thanks!! l’m going to take a look at it again Tomorrow and see what fits. When my husband first saw it, he asked if I got it for our daughter to play with (she’s only 3)
Haha cute!

People frequently comment on how tiny my bag is when I wear my nano speedy. When I show them what I can fit, they’re amazed! I only carry a card holder as a wallet so not having a bulky wallet helps a lot to maximize space in this bag.

Reactions: litoxcici
Thanks lisawenlv:flowers:
Yes I’ve been purchasing from her since 2014, so we are pretty close... I prefer to stay with one CA:smile:
Sorry to hear about the cracks, are you able to return that preloved bag?
I haven't had the chance yet since there's not a store open in dallas. Its also not too bad yet so I'm not sure if I should wait for it to get worst.

Snagged these two lovesies :panic:
View attachment 4696895
View attachment 4696896
I'm actually not the biggest fan of the Escale collection, but I kinda think the mini pochette is sooo cute. Had to have her. And the Néonoé in Azur is just so summery. Can't wait...
Stay safe everyone and keep your distance to your loved ones :heart:
congrats
where is the neonoe on the web? can’t find it.... lol