Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

I really ::heart:: these pieces ::smile::
I would lovveeee more photos of the Pareo stole please if you can! Close ups? Mod pics (as a scarf and as a wrap)? This scarf caught my eye before the Pochette did, but I have many scarves so I passed....so many requests, sorry!

and: do you think it’ll snag easily? I love the regular shawls but my dry fingers snag them like regular people snag nylons...

I know I’m a little late to the key pouch game. For a long time, I wasn’t interested in SLGs. I caved a couple of days ago and ordered one online. I’m in love. It fits my giant fob, drivers licence, two cards (used the McD’s card to cover personal info), a tiny hand cream and a lip balm. I may love it more than many of my handbags.

Attachments

• 32114584-9182-452E-91F4-64C92AC0CADF.jpeg
    32114584-9182-452E-91F4-64C92AC0CADF.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 685
I ordered a Rosalie Coin Purse as a March purchase but received a NF GM instead! Lol Even the receipt says coin purse. Talk about a shock when I got this box for a coin purse! :smile:

That’s really crazy! Its a pleasant but weird surprise! I read in the other thread that you notified them and they are currently investigating. Are they going to make you send it back?

That’s really crazy! Its a pleasant but weird surprise! I read in the other thread that you notified them and they are currently investigating. Are they going to make you send it back?
I have no idea what they will have me do. I havent received an email or anything that the ticket was created but I have the name and extension of who I spoke with at their customer service office. I just boxed it back up and am waiting to hear what to do next. I just wanted my coin purse! Lol