Secret Tips for Caring For Your Celine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Colonnil leather gel left patches on one of my smooth leather luggages (Tricolor one from F/W 2011), you should definitely test out a small hidden area first! But saying that, Colonnil spray worked okay on that same bag. The gel worked wonderfully on my drummed leather luggage though.

2. ^Thanks for the tip, I have yet to use my leather gel from colonil on smooth leather. I think another pfrmer posted that the colonil spray also left marks on her smooth leather mini?

3. I believe you have the same bag I tried the gel on, the grey/ivory/burgundy luggage. I put it only on certain parts of the bag and it's definitely obviously a different colour where I used it.

4. I use Collionil Organic Protect & Care spray on my mini, it doesn't change the color of the leather, it waterproofs and so far prevent any color transfer and I live in my jeans most days.

5. Have you ever used this on a Chanel lambskin bag? I just bought a pre-loved one and would like to know if I can treat it in any way. Thanks!

6. Cabas owners- How do you store your bag? Upright, stuffed, flat?

Tia~!

7. Upright -- hanging. Do you think this is ok?

8. Stuffed, dust bagged and laid flat.

9. Any tips on caring for Celine's exotic skins like ayers, python, etc?

10. I would just be sure the handles won't get scrucnched, KWIM?

Good to know, why laid flat--you mean on one side?

VERY interested to know also, I have a place I can call and ask. I will do so and post if I find anything out. I hope other exotics owners post if they know. . .(dreamlet??)

11. Hey peeps, any tips of how I can get rain stains off my black croc phantom? :sad:

It's my first Celine bag, I specifically asked the SA of I should spray rain protector on the bag but she said don't so I didn't. Yesterday was the first time I wore it out and at some point it was showering a bit, althought I had an umbrella, my Celine still caught a bit of rain, now I have these rain stains on my bag! I called Celine and told them the situation and they said there's nothing I can do.

Does anyone have the same experience and have a solution for it? Thanks!

quyenx3 likes this.
  12. I was just wondering if anybody treats the suede part of a Trapeze before using..?
    Any tips? TIA

13. I've sprayed my entire trapeze with Collonil Nanopro, a few times more on the suede parts than the leather. HTH. :smile:

14. How if the suede got wet?any tips how to clear the marks?
    And for suede owner,does the color transfer on suede can go away easily?
    Thank u

15. I've been cleaning the suede with a suede brush/sponge, not sure if that helps if the bag got wet