Secret Tips for Caring For Your Celine

Aaliyah--make sure you ask whether or not the waterproofing done at the spa will change the appearance of the bag. I have heard it can make it look shiny or glazed.

I believe Colonil makes a gel you can use to waterproof yo9ur bag, and so does a company called DRYO.

Colonnil leather gel left patches on one of my smooth leather luggages (Tricolor one from F/W 2011), you should definitely test out a small hidden area first! But saying that, Colonnil spray worked okay on that same bag. The gel worked wonderfully on my drummed leather luggage though.

^Thanks for the tip, I have yet to use my leather gel from colonil on smooth leather. I think another pfrmer posted that the colonil spray also left marks on her smooth leather mini?

^Thanks for the tip, I have yet to use my leather gel from colonil on smooth leather. I think another pfrmer posted that the colonil spray also left marks on her smooth leather mini?

I believe you have the same bag I tried the gel on, the grey/ivory/burgundy luggage. I put it only on certain parts of the bag and it's definitely obviously a different colour where I used it.

I use Collionil Organic Protect & Care spray on my mini, it doesn't change the color of the leather, it waterproofs and so far prevent any color transfer and I live in my jeans most days.

I put a small amount of Bick4 on a lint free cloth and gently rub it into the leather, one section of the bag at a time. I have never had any color darkening, but always test a small patch first. It's pretty fool-proof!

Have you ever used this on a Chanel lambskin bag? I just bought a pre-loved one and would like to know if I can treat it in any way. Thanks!

Upright -- hanging. Do you think this is ok?

I would just be sure the handles won't get scrucnched, KWIM?

Stuffed, dust bagged and laid flat.

Good to know, why laid flat--you mean on one side?

Any tips on caring for Celine's exotic skins like ayers, python, etc?

VERY interested to know also, I have a place I can call and ask. I will do so and post if I find anything out. I hope other exotics owners post if they know. . .(dreamlet??)

Hey peeps, any tips of how I can get rain stains off my black croc phantom? :sad:

It's my first Celine bag, I specifically asked the SA of I should spray rain protector on the bag but she said don't so I didn't. Yesterday was the first time I wore it out and at some point it was showering a bit, althought I had an umbrella, my Celine still caught a bit of rain, now I have these rain stains on my bag! I called Celine and told them the situation and they said there's nothing I can do.

Does anyone have the same experience and have a solution for it? Thanks!

Reactions: quyenx3