Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing another vintage scarf today, Les Poulains (The Foals) by Xavier de Poret. I passed on numerous opportunities to purchase this scarf before finally pulling the trigger. I am enchanted by the beautiful drawings of the Thoroughbred horses on this scarf.

Adding a bonus photo from yesterday while modeling Petit Venerie and holding my grandson. He is getting his first upper tooth and his scarf is keeping his clothes dry.

20210422_100741.jpg20210421_110624.jpg

Congrats on your FauSduV in such pretty CW!
I might donate a kidney for this one @PangurBan!!! It is simply beautiful. Congratulations on your acquisition and your object lesson in patience and perseverance. A wonderful scarf story of a really a stunning find and perfect cw for you. Also you mad me LOL about mirror selfies. I am hopelessly selfie challenged generally and the mirror angle just eludes me.
This suits you perfectly, PB! Well worth waiting for. Congratulations!
Absolutely beautiful - congratulations!!
Hearty Congratulations! :yahoo:
This is a treasure MADE for you :heart:
Thank you all for your kind comments! :heart:

keeping up my daily posts this week because I laid out a "come lately" scarf for every day :smile:
Today my first scarf I bought off the evilbay. I definitely overpaid a bit and underestimated customs but I just had to have it, and by now cost per wear is about 10$ so not bad at all!

Under the waves by Alice Shirley
View attachment 5061455
Gorgeous Alice and gorgous YOU! A beautiful scarf to wear today.

Another splendid ensemble... love how you complimented the colors beautifully

What an ideal cw for this stunning environment

Delightful :love:

Hearty Congratulations! :yahoo:
This is a treasure MADE for you :heart:

what gorgeous additions; well worth the wait :heart:

Congrats! (on both) I just love Elek paired with blue:love:

You have them all! This one (but in bright multicolors) was a near miss for me... Looks fab on you ;)

Ideally styled
Thank you so kindly, Turf.

Reactions: turfnsurf
I'm wearing another vintage scarf today, Les Poulains (The Foals) by Xavier de Poret. I passed on numerous opportunities to purchase this scarf before finally pulling the trigger. I am enchanted by the beautiful drawings of the Thoroughbred horses on this scarf.

Adding a bonus photo from yesterday while modeling Petit Venerie and holding my grandson. He is getting his first upper tooth and his scarf is keeping his clothes dry.

View attachment 5062577View attachment 5062578
Angel Baby :angel: :hbeat:. Les Poulains is a wonderful design - congratulations!

Reactions: Redbirdhermes
I am truly enjoying everyone's scarf stories this week. Adding to my Come Lately (my default state, actually) is my tale of two Shirleys. I had Into the Canadian Wild (a gift), Jaguar Quetzal and Mountain Zebra in green but I hankered after Zebra Pegasus in the pink cw that I loved on MaiTai's scarf blog. Long story short, I decided to buy a maxi twilly version that popped up online earlier this year and I genuinely love my ZP in this format. @Cookiefiend posted about this with her DuJA gav.
View attachment 5062361View attachment 5062362
And I could never make up my mind about Wild Singapore-- the lion's face just bothered me. AND I wanted the lighter pink cw but this one popped up on h.com for a few seconds and I took the plunge and now I love it. A departure for me, but my scarves are getting brighter!
View attachment 5062374
Gorgeous - I really like your ZP MT!
Some Late-To-The-Party silks. Animapolis. Back and forth, do I buy it? Yes, no, until I missed out. Early this year it showed up on a resale site for not much more than current retail (typically, this cw is out of reach for me pricewise on resale shops). So I scooped it up! Like new.
View attachment 5062365View attachment 5062366
Same story with La Danse des Amazones, except I don’t think this cw ever showed up on the US website, but I went back and forth on buying any cw.
View attachment 5062364
View attachment 5062367
I found Della Cavelleria Favolosa brand new on a resale sight for a GREAT price.
View attachment 5062370View attachment 5062368
I thought I would never be able to find Index Palmarum in this cw, but after buying my Baobab Cat gav at Madison Ave through the mail, I emailed ‘my SA’ and she had it in stock!
View attachment 5062369
4 beauties - I had to giggle about the dino upfront munching on a tree!
Just want to take a break and say...
Your scarves, comments and mod shots are all :ps:s!
Keep up the good work! :party:

I waited and watched :popcorn: for this one throughout the season and then, I got the nerve to hit buy. My first H.com purchase. (Popcorn is my favorite emoticon. He’s so funny!)

View attachment 5062388View attachment 5062389
Lovely!
Nearly every moussie I have fits this week's theme. This one is doubly appropriate as I acquired it recently to fill the hole of the most beautiful green Parures des Sables owned by @bunnycat and @Cookiefiend (which came out when my bank account was blissfully unaware of H scarves altogether.) Adding insult to injury, I somehow missed two recent listings on TRR. (Asleep at the switch. :sleepy: ) So I snapped up this lovely Graphisme when it popped up. :yahoo: View attachment 5062406
oooooo - how beautiful!! Could you take some detailed photos? I know next to nothing about this scarf!
(there's been 2 PdSs on TRR?? How did I miss them!?! :facepalm:)
Happy Earth Day 2021. Bless our beautiful, precious planet. I hope no one minds if I introduce a SOTD concept for this special day. NOT to eclipse in any way our weekly topic. Which H design seems to celebrate Earth Day to you? Looking through my collection, I am not sure. Here are some candidates.
Cosmographia Universalis, perhaps?
View attachment 5062415
Tyger, Tyger with its lush forest?
View attachment 5062416
Rainbow JL?
View attachment 5062413
I think Axis Mundi fits the bill today. View attachment 5062411
:heart::heart::heart:
As promised @Karenska here’s my earth day home office attire. It’s a chilly 54 here so I popped on a cashmere sweater under my Bains d’Hermes. It was either this or the battery. Definitely felt like having a Gattoni on today.
That's a lovely color, sort of gray?
Changing sotd to head out into the unseasonably cool weather. Another johnny come lately here, enabled by the lovely @blydia. Missed out on this mythiques phoenix, but picked it up last summer.View attachment 5062554
Such a beautiful shade of pink!

View attachment 5062577View attachment 5062578
Congratulations on the Poret, and your little man is a cutie!
Thank you @Karenska for your Earth Day post and fabulous examples. Here's my actual SOTD of monochromatic botanicals to remind me to always try to be a good steward of the earth and its treasures.
View attachment 5062654
A beautiful design, worn beautifully!

Another Alice Shirley on earth day
I found this treasure years after issuance in an airport boutique and even got the duty free benefit so it was brandnew and less than normal price. whaat.

also highlighted the kitty cause we had a bit of a cancer scare with our old feline lady, found two lumps and really freaked out but turns out most likely these are benign lipomas from the fine needle biopsy done at the animal hospital today. so so relieved. she is 16 but generally quite fit and I really want her to meet my daughter ! here’s a pic of her cruising in the back of the tesla with daddy (she was freaking out in the carrier so he opened it up when we were driving in a slower zone)

6632044A-EB27-4A4E-932F-9EDF6FDF9699.jpeg
250F8204-CEB5-4059-A058-DFCE53ED1252.jpeg

Include me, please, in that Celtic-love demo. I can’t wait to visit the Shetland Islands someday. Meanwhile, I’ll content myself with feeding treats to the rather adorable and comical Shetland Pony at the stable where I take riding lessons. What a character this lil guy is. He was impatient that he wasn’t getting his apple-oat cookie as soon as he wanted so he snickered and I got this photo! The girl behind him is even smaller. View attachment 5062417View attachment 5062397
To stay on theme, here’s Les Mustangs.
View attachment 5062422

:lol: He'd be waiting an awfully long time for that cookie if he did that to me! :lol:

Nearly every moussie I have fits this week's theme. This one is doubly appropriate as I acquired it recently to fill the hole of the most beautiful green Parures des Sables owned by @bunnycat and @Cookiefiend (which came out when my bank account was blissfully unaware of H scarves altogether.) Adding insult to injury, I somehow missed two recent listings on TRR. (Asleep at the switch. :sleepy: ) So I snapped up this lovely Graphisme when it popped up. :yahoo: View attachment 5062406

Lovely effects on the Graphisme!

Happy Earth Day 2021. Bless our beautiful, precious planet. I hope no one minds if I introduce a SOTD concept for this special day. NOT to eclipse in any way our weekly topic. Which H design seems to celebrate Earth Day to you? Looking through my collection, I am not sure. Here are some candidates.
Cosmographia Universalis, perhaps?
View attachment 5062415
Tyger, Tyger with its lush forest?
View attachment 5062416
Rainbow JL?
View attachment 5062413
I think Axis Mundi fits the bill today. View attachment 5062411

beautiful for today! Axis Mundi for sure!

Changing sotd to head out into the unseasonably cool weather. Another johnny come lately here, enabled by the lovely @blydia. Missed out on this mythiques phoenix, but picked it up last summer.View attachment 5062554

My favorite!!! This is the CSGM yes? Loved the pink and red one!

Another Alice Shirley on earth day
I found this treasure years after issuance in an airport boutique and even got the duty free benefit so it was brandnew and less than normal price. whaat.

also highlighted the kitty cause we had a bit of a cancer scare with our old feline lady, found two lumps and really freaked out but turns out most likely these are benign lipomas from the fine needle biopsy done at the animal hospital today. so so relieved. she is 16 but generally quite fit and I really want her to meet my daughter ! here’s a pic of her cruising in the back of the tesla with daddy (she was freaking out in the carrier so he opened it up when we were driving in a slower zone)

View attachment 5062785
View attachment 5062789

I'm so glad y'all had a good outcome and the biopsy is clean! May she have many more years of feistiness to add to your life! I was not that lucky with my Bunnycat last year, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.