Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago I came across a picture of trying on Larubizana in the Madison Ave boutique. I didn’t buy it, even though people were gasping at how beautiful it was. Honestly I thought it was too obviously “me” — and I passed. Anyway, finding the picture made me realize how stupid that was, and I set out to find it. Which I did, at an excellent price, with tags.E43B62E5-9186-473F-B208-51EC4922D2DE.jpeg

This look:ps: fab!:flowers:
Oh, thank you so much!
I was definitely late to the party with Grand Fonds. I contemplated many many different options for this one (pocket square???, 90?? Mousseline????) but nothing ever really panned out with it. FF to 2020 (or was it early 2021? Sometimes it's feeling like 2020.b )and I found this Grands Fonds pareo (no idea what year of issue....) in a really fab colorway for a decent deal. Perfect scale for me, and perfect colors for the format.

View attachment 5062941

And like Grand Fonds, I always seemed to be missing the boat on Flamingo Party due to indecision or just not being on my radar or before I was "in" to it... CSGM??? 90??? Maxi Twilly??? (I did finally find one of those...but not the red that I searched for....) Tattoo???? :panic:

But I have to say, this Flamingo Party pareo (a spur of the moment purchase) has been one of the most useful scarves I have bought. :yes: Goes anywhere, does anything you want.... :lol:

View attachment 5062940
I can believe it! It looks amazing on you and the colors are fabulous.
Love this! The red ring is perfect. Marsal is one of my all time favorite H artists.
Oh, @Croisette7! The most sublime cw of this beautiful design. It looks absolutely perfect with the subtle pattern of your top and your lovely tassel. I am inspired to pull out my tassel chain also! You are a scarf style icon, to be sure.
A while ago I came across a picture of trying on Larubizana in the Madison Ave boutique. I didn’t buy it, even though people were gasping at how beautiful it was. Honestly I thought it was too obviously “me” — and I passed. Anyway, finding the picture made me realize how stupid that was, and I set out to find it. Which I did, at an excellent price, with tags.View attachment 5063657
That happy ending is worth gasping about much less this glorious scarf! Also, very excellent outdoor selfie with the flowering tree and leaf shadow echoing the scarf so harmoniously. Just adore the whole look.

Thank you to all for the likes on my Shirley and Earth Day photos. I had a multi-quote mishap but appreciate y'all so much!

A while ago I came across a picture of trying on Larubizana in the Madison Ave boutique. I didn’t buy it, even though people were gasping at how beautiful it was. Honestly I thought it was too obviously “me” — and I passed. Anyway, finding the picture made me realize how stupid that was, and I set out to find it. Which I did, at an excellent price, with tags.View attachment 5063657
It is splendid, congratulations! It is ‘you’, Moma, and beautifully so!

• Love
Reactions: momasaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.