Scarves Scarf newbie help

So after a lot of searching online & soul searching i have put my search on hold.
I adore these scarves, but i realized that i never wear the silk scarves i currently own. They don't fit my lifestyle & i feel it is a shame to own them and leave them in a dark closet.
Thank you to everyone for your interest & ideas!

need Inspiration?

Hello! A scarf newbie here. I'd like some advice on where to purchase Hermes scarves. If my question shouldn't be posted here, please let me know.

I have just discovered the wonderful world of Hermes scarves. I'm ready to buy, but the problem is that all the scarves I'm interested in are from fall/winter 2019.... Do Hermes still sell previous seasons scarves at the store, or would I have to go preloved route? Thank you so much in advance!

Hello! A scarf newbie here. I'd like some advice on where to purchase Hermes scarves. If my question shouldn't be posted here, please let me know.

I have just discovered the wonderful world of Hermes scarves. I'm ready to buy, but the problem is that all the scarves I'm interested in are from fall/winter 2019.... Do Hermes still sell previous seasons scarves at the store, or would I have to go preloved route? Thank you so much in advance!
Hi lala and welcome to the scarfie life. I loved a lot of that season also. I would say that the chances of finding in store still are hit or miss. What is interesting is that the website still has a few from that season example - Animapolis, Brides de Gala Shadow & Mors et Jouets. If you are near to a boutique and can go in, I suggest you ask an SA specifically what you are looking for (design and cw) and see if they can source it for you either in your home country or worldwide. I was pretty successful last summer finding an Animapolis colorway through my SA that I was about to ready to pay a premium for from an ebay reseller. So they are out there, but it may be tough depending on the design and cw. There were also sales this past month in the EU. I saw an IG'er post a lot of 2019 designs that she found in the German sales, and I was pretty shocked that H had those designs in stock (1) and had marked them down for the sale (2). Hope this helps.

Hi lala and welcome to the scarfie life. I loved a lot of that season also. I would say that the chances of finding in store still are hit or miss. What is interesting is that the website still has a few from that season example - Animapolis, Brides de Gala Shadow & Mors et Jouets. If you are near to a boutique and can go in, I suggest you ask an SA specifically what you are looking for (design and cw) and see if they can source it for you either in your home country or worldwide. I was pretty successful last summer finding an Animapolis colorway through my SA that I was about to ready to pay a premium for from an ebay reseller. So they are out there, but it may be tough depending on the design and cw. There were also sales this past month in the EU. I saw an IG'er post a lot of 2019 designs that she found in the German sales, and I was pretty shocked that H had those designs in stock (1) and had marked them down for the sale (2). Hope this helps.
Hi Foxy!
Thank you so much for your reply. Interesting to know that I might be able to get them at the store.. I'm so jealous of those who were able to get them at the sale!!! I usually shop online but I may just have to make a trip to my nearest store. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day:smile:

• Love
Reactions: Foxy trini
Hi Foxy!
Thank you so much for your reply. Interesting to know that I might be able to get them at the store.. I'm so jealous of those who were able to get them at the sale!!! I usually shop online but I may just have to make a trip to my nearest store. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day:smile:
No problem, I’m sure other experts will weigh in. I’m only a couple years into scarf collecting. It is my dream to attend an H sale I had planned on the New Jersey one a few years ago but my friend bailed last minute.

Hi Foxy!
I have great memories of sales in years past , a totally different thing now
Honestly, I never GREAT stuff that I treasure years later , most of my sales scarves are gone

BUT if you suffer from FOMO , fear of missing out , sales are for you

I am more into finding the ultimate CW for me , something that speaks to me, and does so for months

but buying at a sale, you have a few minutes, need to make a decision …

Hello! I hope this is the right place to post my question.
I love teddy bear, my first Hermes scarf was the confident des Coeur from 2000 in orange colour.
Anyone know if there are more scarves with teddy bear?

I love teddy bear, my first Hermes scarf was the confident des Coeur from 2000 in orange colour.
It's the only one I can think of offhand, although H does do quite a number of toy-related scarves. There are several ties with teddies in the design if you wear ties.

Our SOTD thread did a toy and games theme in Nov 2019. Perhaps you can find something else with teddy bears there.

Reactions: Nomad
It's the only one I can think of offhand, although H does do quite a number of toy-related scarves. There are several ties with teddies in the design if you wear ties.

Our SOTD thread did a toy and games theme in Nov 2019. Perhaps you can find something else with teddy bears there.
thanks a lot for your kind reply, I will have a look.

Such a sweet title too

Not a teddybear, but there is a wooden toy bear on Zabavushka, along with other traditional toys

user222564_pic67294_1288611174_zpsijawschw.jpg

user222564_pic67310_1288612956_zpsfmwtejvu.jpg

user222564_pic67315_1288613187_zpsiuealosl.jpg
zababear_zps6ssai536.jpg