Savannah club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great! Hope you enjoy your new pom

smileydimples likes this.
  2. She's just gorgeous! My Large Antique Rose Savannah arrived Friday, but I'm being a good girl and waiting for my birthday in a couple weeks before I unwrap her. :smile: she's one of my birthday bags. It's so hard not to just rip her open to wear. :giggle:

3. This little lady joined my collection today. Small Savannah in the color Celadon to match all my Fall/Winter mint colored sweaters and scarves :heart: she's perfect size for grab and go to run errands. :love: IMG_1477943169.073435.jpg IMG_1477943204.887408.jpg

4. Thanks! I'm sure your birthday would fill with happiness and joy. Can't wait to see all your birthday bags

Congrats! This color is so lovely and unique. I should be on ban island but I want small Savannah too. So cute and practical

5. Thanks cny1941! This is my last one until Christmas shopping ..... maybe :giggle:

cny1941 likes this.
  6. OH!! And thanks for the birthday wishes!!

cny1941 likes this.
  7. MK has these on super sale right now. I just ordered a large in brick for $138 since I sold my Sutton. Can't wait to receive it. I haven't bought MK in a while.... :smile:

janiesea3 likes this.
  8. Love this color. Just ordered the same one....:smile:

9. Looking at all these gorgeous Savannah bags has me swooning.

Any of you ladies who also have medium/large Suttons how do they compare size wise to the medium and large Savannahs?

I know sooner or later I will have one myself, whether it be plum, Misty rose or something else I'm not sure.

10. Joining.

Large Savannah in brick....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1479486896.375537.jpg

11. Lovely bag, how you enjoying her?

12. Thanks. I'm really enjoying her. The color is so unique and looks great with jeans. I'm really glad I took the plunge...:biggrin:

Suz82 likes this.
  13. OOH that's pretty! I don't think I've seen one in that color.

Anyone want to contribute to my purse fund? :P

14. Is this same size as small Sutton?

15. Could someone with a large Savannah post what fits inside? Thank you!