Savannah club

She's just gorgeous! My Large Antique Rose Savannah arrived Friday, but I'm being a good girl and waiting for my birthday in a couple weeks before I unwrap her. :smile: she's one of my birthday bags. It's so hard not to just rip her open to wear. :giggle:

Thanks! I'm sure your birthday would fill with happiness and joy. Can't wait to see all your birthday bags [emoji4]

This little lady joined my collection today. Small Savannah in the color Celadon to match all my Fall/Winter mint colored sweaters and scarves :heart: she's perfect size for grab and go to run errands. :love: View attachment 3508411View attachment 3508412

Congrats! This color is so lovely and unique. I should be on ban island but I want small Savannah too. So cute and practical [emoji173]️

Thanks! I'm sure your birthday would fill with happiness and joy. Can't wait to see all your birthday bags [emoji4]

Congrats! This color is so lovely and unique. I should be on ban island but I want small Savannah too. So cute and practical [emoji173]️

Thanks cny1941! This is my last one until Christmas shopping ..... maybe :giggle:

Reactions: cny1941
Looking at all these gorgeous Savannah bags has me swooning.

Any of you ladies who also have medium/large Suttons how do they compare size wise to the medium and large Savannahs?

I know sooner or later I will have one myself, whether it be plum, Misty rose or something else I'm not sure.