Savannah club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought I would start a post for the Savannah bag as it seems MK is replacing the much loved Sutton with this style.

Post your reveal and spy pictures here for us all to see, I know there's a couple of ladies on the forum who have got them in the pretty spring colours.

Personally I really like it, can see the size and internal compartments working for me and all the stuff I carry for my small children.

What's your thoughts?

2. MK.com have it in the shade peach, first time I have seen this colour and it's in the patent saffiano leather.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459537441.851927.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459537450.137511.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459537456.814239.jpg

Glttglam likes this.

3. I'm intrigued to see what the next colours are :smile:

4. I have the Large Savannah in Celadon. I love it so much! I bought it a couple of weeks ago & I get so many compliments on it.

[​IMG]

5. #6 Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    It's a beauty in celadon

This and the Lilac are perfect for spring. Haven't seen it in person myself but it looks like it has great storage and organisation

6. I thought I'd add a pic. Here's the large in Lilac!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460326988.243412.jpg

Glttglam likes this.
  7. Gorgeous!! 😍

8. I really love the Savannah in lilac, it will be one of the colours I regret not buying have you used her much? Bet she gets lots of compliments.

9. I really haven't used this much as I was waiting for warmer weather. It's mid April now so I think it's about time to put this in my rotation. I'm curios on compliments as well. We shall see!

10. I feel like Savannah is slightly smaller than Sutton. I saw her for the first time today. Cute, but not a style for me personally so far.

11. I'm sure she will get plenty ️

12. It would be fun to compare them, almost like a 'bag off' lol

13. Definitely would like to see a comparison!

14. How are the ladies with savannahs finding them?