Savannah club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg
    My first Savannah in Celadon

2. Sorry but I forgot to mention it is the medium size and it is in the patent saffiano.

3. Oh I found the Savannah group ... yeah I will have to post them....
    Miss large Lilac Savannah

Attached Files:

4. Since Large selmas are not made anymore I have found to really love the Savannah and how organized it is ... my latest purchase ... miss coffeee large Savannah

Attached Files:

5. Medium Misty Rose Savannah

Attached Files:

6. Miss large Moss Savannah

Attached Files:

Suz82, cny1941 and Glttglam like this.
  7. Love all your Savannahs

Went to the MK boutique today and saw this bag in Antique Rose, love this color works great on me. The boutique has this bag for 30% off almost bought it but for a second thought, I don't like an impulse buy. Fast forward to after got back home, checked on MK.com and they have it 50% off! Omg, I just placed an order. Can't wait until my bag arrives

I love Savannah in coffee too. Will get the medium one when Macy's put it on sale

smileydimples likes this.
  8. Thank you so much! Oh yeah so happy you found it cheaper on line . I looked many times at antique rose it's so pretty , can't wait to see your bag. I hope you get coffee it's a great color

cny1941 likes this.
  9. Thanks! I also went to Macy's to check on medium Savannah in coffee. Unfortunately my local Macy's don't have any. How do you like the medium compare to the large one? I like that Savannah has longer shoulder strap than Sutton hope to get the medium Savannah as a crossbody bag.

10. I found a large black savanah w silver hardware. Never seen it anywhere else. So pretty

11. IMG_1477435146.538335.jpg

My first Savannah in brick

12. Congrats! Brick is a nice colour and rather unique in handbags.

Chanh620 and cny1941 like this.
  13. Thank you! Love this subtle red

14. IMG_1477780139.227513.jpg

Antique rose Savannah

IMG_1477780176.857350.jpg

With misty rose pom

15. Look a great together I broke down and bought the misty Rose Pom Pom since it was on sale

cny1941 likes this.