Savannah club

Since Large selmas are not made anymore I have found to really love the Savannah and how organized it is ... my latest purchase ... miss coffeee large Savannah

Love all your Savannahs [emoji173]️

Went to the MK boutique today and saw this bag in Antique Rose, love this color works great on me. The boutique has this bag for 30% off almost bought it but for a second thought, I don't like an impulse buy. Fast forward to after got back home, checked on MK.com and they have it 50% off! Omg, I just placed an order. Can't wait until my bag arrives [emoji4]

I love Savannah in coffee too. Will get the medium one when Macy's put it on sale

Reactions: smileydimples
Love all your Savannahs [emoji173]️

Went to the MK boutique today and saw this bag in Antique Rose, love this color works great on me. The boutique has this bag for 30% off almost bought it but for a second thought, I don't like an impulse buy. Fast forward to after got back home, checked on MK.com and they have it 50% off! Omg, I just placed an order. Can't wait until my bag arrives [emoji4]

I love Savannah in coffee too. Will get the medium one when Macy's put it on sale
Thank you so much! Oh yeah so happy you found it cheaper on line . I looked many times at antique rose it's so pretty , can't wait to see your bag. I hope you get coffee it's a great color

Reactions: cny1941
Thank you so much! Oh yeah so happy you found it cheaper on line . I looked many times at antique rose it's so pretty , can't wait to see your bag. I hope you get coffee it's a great color

Thanks! I also went to Macy's to check on medium Savannah in coffee. Unfortunately my local Macy's don't have any. How do you like the medium compare to the large one? I like that Savannah has longer shoulder strap than Sutton hope to get the medium Savannah as a crossbody bag.