Samorga Organizer

Oh WOW. No kidding. I will definitely expedite my next one. Wish I could make the change for my existing order!
I changed mine just yesterday to expedite the shipping vs regular. Millie is great about returning emails...just remember it is South Korea so there is a time lag of course but she is very good about it. I have ordered several from them and always pleased.

Email them and they might, and charge you the difference via paypal.
Someone helped me expedite my order.

You probably can. Millie Lee is awesome.

I changed mine just yesterday to expedite the shipping vs regular. Millie is great about returning emails...just remember it is South Korea so there is a time lag of course but she is very good about it. I have ordered several from them and always pleased.

Thanks for the suggestion! I emailed her, hopefully it will work! It’s my first (and maybe second if I can add an item to the order) organizer from Samorga, so I’m excited to get it!

Reactions: Pink Tulips
They are my favourites - we have 10 in the house between my daughters and me.

I have two from Original club as well but they are just too stiff. I never use them any more. In fact, I think I’m going to replace them with Samorga ones.

Reactions: missconvy
Oh WOW. No kidding. I will definitely expedite my next one. Wish I could make the change for my existing order!
You can. Just reply to the email and ask for expedited shipping invoice. That’s the only way I order with them anymore as well. Takes almost a month plus to process the order otherwise. EMS shipping usually ships in 3-4 days :smile:

I ordered an organiser for my favorite mm and it took 3 weeks to be sent now another probably 10 days or so to receive.. Then I thought I'd see about the expedited shipping and ordered 2 more for other bags and just wrote in the comment section of my order to ask if I could get express, then a few hours later I received an invoice for $10 USD extra then only 2 days later I received the email that they were shipped! What a difference! So they express the order too! Not just the shipping.
Postage is so expensive to Australia but I didn't want to wait so long this time! All up it cost me around $45 Aud for shipping with the express option on two organisers

I ordered the samorga for a speedy 40; same length but a little shorter than the one made for the Neverfull. I did this so I could still cinch the sides easily. Color is hot pink
View attachment 3957636View attachment 3957638
This is a fantastic idea and I think I’m gonna do the same for my NF!

Does anyone know which color would match the beige lining in the Mono and DA Neverfulls? And are they both the same color lining, or is the lining of the DA lighter than the lining of the Mono? (Sorry if this was already answered somewhere . . . I searched but couldn’t find anything.)

I received the insert for pochette accessoires NM today. Some quick pics of the same. The shade is Indian pink.
On a side note, I had also ordered Neonoe inserts along with it. Had both ordered shipped expedited. It was supposed to be a set of 2 and I ended getting only one of the two. I have emailed regarding the same, hopefully it get sorted at the earliest :/
FD083356-7AE9-46EA-8830-33F76B23D4A8.jpeg 116EC872-7F07-492B-BAA9-12B002C9DB32.jpeg 988DB1A1-A689-4D9C-BDF1-1C9C52EE8A0D.jpeg 112DB2F3-80D1-488A-8C08-A8AB92E2F57F.jpeg 93FD7D67-14DB-4C1E-808D-461C5A72E6D5.jpeg