Samorga Organizer

Hi, ok here are some pictures. As you can see it fills the bag very well! And the color beige matches very well! In terms of an inevitable slouch. I do think the inserts give the bag some structure. But without being stiff. The soft leather of the bag will prevent it from becoming too structured. And the inserts are also somewhat flexible. So while it does give some structure (which I personally like), there is still some give. Hope that helps.View attachment 3877895 View attachment 3877896

This is extremely helpful thank you so much for sharing your pics and insight!!! I just purchased the beige as well after seeing the color on yours! Instead of the LV 30 style, I went for the "LV-Delightful-MM2 (W12.2 H6.5 D4.7in) insert" so that it's even more snug. (My Gucci soho dimensions were approx W14.5, up to H7, D5). I much prefer structure as well, I don't like the slouch. My first Samoraga organizer, I can't wait! Will share pics once received. Thanks again! :heart:

Hi all! I just ordered a pre-loved Delightful MM from Fashionphile that has the pivoine interior. I'd love to get an organizer for it but I can't really tell from the Samorga website which color is closer to the pivoine - fuchsia or magenta. Just wondering if anyone here has any insight. Thank you!

Reactions: TrixyG
Just to share my Samorga experience...

I ordered a Samorga for a NF in Blush on November 11th. I realized later that it should have been Indian Pink, so I e-mailed that evening to ask if it could be changed. They replied on the 13th (time difference delay) and said it was no problem to make the switch. I got a shipment notification on the 15th, and it was delivered today (Nov. 22nd). I'm in Toronto. That's pretty impressive speed.

I ordered my NF in DA with RB yesterday when it finally came back in stock on the LV site. It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow. :yahoo:

Reactions: msd_bags
I'm really annoyed. It's been 2 months since my Samorga was shipped out, and I still don't have it. The response I received was:

"usually they receive in 3 weeks to 12 weeks.
If you have further question, please let me know."

I guess I'll wait 4 more weeks. Not much more can be done until that point. :sad:

Has anyone else's order taken this long? I'm in Canada. I know @RayKay received hers in 2 weeks and we're in the same province! That fact alone makes me concerned that mine has gotten lost.
Just saw this; did you get yours yet? Mine took 11 days from placing the order to receiving it. I'm in Canada too.

Nada. I'm really disappointed. I'll wait it out until the full 12 weeks have passed, then see what they can do for me at that point. But really, even if they offer to send another one, I'm not too keen on waiting another freaking 3 months for the privilege of using one. I'll find another alternative.
My transit time was one week; I don't think you'd be unlucky twice. :smile:

Just saw this; did you get yours yet? Mine took 11 days from placing the order to receiving it. I'm in Canada too.

My took just under 3 weeks. I ordered 4 organizers so that may have contributed to the delay. If your order contains one item, I'd say it should get to you pretty quickly.

Ok so I’m browsing the samorga site for an organizer for my Mono Neverfull GM with pivoine interior. I’m confused by all of the different numbers and stuff in the descriptions and would love some help from you awesome TPFers! Action shots are always welcome too!!