Samorga Organizer

I have a Samorga organizer in each of my MMs; I can't imagine using them without one. I like everything to be easy to find, and I also like that the organlzer helps the bag hold its shape a bit.

I almost bought the Speedy 30 size when I got my first, but ended up going with the NF MM sized organizer to better protect the RB lining. I can still cinch the bag; the felt gives enough to allow that to happen. If I have something firm in the end pockets (like a water bottle), then only the upper portion cinches in. I'm ok with that, and I think that would happen even with the shorter height of the Speedy organizer. I ended up getting the MM size again when I got my second NF.

Different size, but I hope this helps. I think both styles work, I just prefer to protect more of the lining from potential stains.

Do the carpets match the drapes? :lol::giggle:

I just thought I’d try to get a few chuckles!!

But seriously, do you guys match the organizer to the interior color or opt for a fun pop of color or contrast?

I want a Samorga for my Melie, neverfull, and artsy. But I’m not sure if I want to try to closely match interiors or go for fun contrasting colors.

Share pictures if you like!!

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
AFCEC6EB-1E86-4A6C-9C1F-8121A17D96FA.jpeg 8BF80D83-8AF6-429C-ADD3-37AB729DB8ED.jpeg I am not a Samorga owner but I’ve been using a bag organizer for many year now. To me, that’s what allows me to change bags easily and hence I’ve found one that does the job for me. It protects the inside of the bags but more importantly, it makes it very easy to change bags. Naturally, it does not match all interiors. I’d say think about what you need most - to get aesthetic pleasure or to make your life easier. Unfortunately, you can’t have both :smile:. That said, here are a couple of pictures of the organizer I use - it is very functional, super lightweight and can be washed easily. The brand is Tintamar and I think I got it ages ago as an in-flight sale.

What a smart idea! I love cinching my NVF too. Is your NVF the MM or the GM size?

Thxs for posting this. I just ordered my GM samorga too based off of ur suggestion. I had some custom work done to it though. I told them to make bottle holders removable and to get rid of the exterior pockets (I never use those) and add another iPad pocket- I figure this should hold my Mac air when I travel. Thxs for posting!

Reactions: Mgallows
Thxs for posting this. I just ordered my GM samorga too based off of ur suggestion. I had some custom work done to it though. I told them to make bottle holders removable and to get rid of the exterior pockets (I never use those) and add another iPad pocket- I figure this should hold my Mac air when I travel. Thxs for posting!
how much more$ did you have to pay for the customization? i would also prefer long pockets on both side..

Reactions: Mgallows
For anyone trying to buy a Samorga, there is a 20% coupon code: leolionlv Expires Jun 2018 i think.
It from a YTer of the same name who is great to watch :smile:
I ordered 2 and saved on shipping cost pretty much.

Reactions: tjkcrs