Samorga Organizer

Hello Ladies! For those of you who have the Gucci Soho Shoulder Bags... do you have a Samorga bag organizer? If so, could you please recommend which Samorga model/style fits best? I've got the red one and I'm trying to preserve its shape and prevent slouching. Thanks in advance! :heart:

Attachments

• 1_IMG_1037.jpg
    1_IMG_1037.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 1,107
Reactions: Mgallows
Have you gotten your samorga yet? I ordered one for my GM on 10/18 and it just got to my post office today.

Nada. I'm really disappointed. I'll wait it out until the full 12 weeks have passed, then see what they can do for me at that point. But really, even if they offer to send another one, I'm not too keen on waiting another freaking 3 months for the privilege of using one. I'll find another alternative.

Nada. I'm really disappointed. I'll wait it out until the full 12 weeks have passed, then see what they can do for me at that point. But really, even if they offer to send another one, I'm not too keen on waiting another freaking 3 months for the privilege of using one. I'll find another alternative.

Unbelievable! Now that I have both the samorga and an original club, I kinda like the thickness of the original club. It really maintains it shape.

View attachment 3529019

I just posted this in the Magnificent Melie thread. Here is the 2nd Samorga I ordered for my Melie. I chose not to go with the one listed specifically for Melie on the Samorga website because I felt those measurements were too large. So the 1st one I chose was smaller in width by 1.5 inches. But even that one turned out to be too big!
So I ordered an even smaller one and here it is. There's room around the organizer but at least it's not too tight!
Hi cwool,
Do you remember the name of the color of your Samorga organizer for the Melie? Getting ready to order one & love the color you chose. I was thinking maybe Dark Magenta matched closest. TIA!

Reactions: cwool
Hello Ladies! For those of you who have the Gucci Soho Shoulder Bags... do you have a Samorga bag organizer? If so, could you please recommend which Samorga model/style fits best? I've got the red one and I'm trying to preserve its shape and prevent slouching. Thanks in advance! :heart:
Hi, I have the same Gucci in platinum and I bought the LV-S30-5 (W11 H5.9 D5.9in) / LV-S30 which is actually for the LV Speedy 30 and it fits perfectly! I got it in Beige and the color matches the interior great (mine is like a light khaki).

Reactions: RedHotHeels
Hi, I have the same Gucci in platinum and I bought the LV-S30-5 (W11 H5.9 D5.9in) / LV-S30 which is actually for the LV Speedy 30 and it fits perfectly! I got it in Beige and the color matches the interior great (mine is like a light khaki).

Thank you so much for the recommendation! If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to provide a pic please of how it looks/fills the inside of the bag? Is there still an inevitable slight slouch? Thanks again :heart:

Thank you so much for the recommendation! If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to provide a pic please of how it looks/fills the inside of the bag? Is there still an inevitable slight slouch? Thanks again :heart:
Hi, ok here are some pictures. As you can see it fills the bag very well! And the color beige matches very well! In terms of an inevitable slouch. I do think the inserts give the bag some structure. But without being stiff. The soft leather of the bag will prevent it from becoming too structured. And the inserts are also somewhat flexible. So while it does give some structure (which I personally like), there is still some give. Hope that helps.H2OHnUE5RnGowFSuZpoKzQ.jpg I4w9epg+T96CMpNSQvIR2w.jpg

Hey, I've seen a lot of comments about Samorga inserts for the LVs. I have two Samorgas (one in cream for my Goyard St. Louis) and one in beige for my Gucci (pics above). I need to get two more and I need advice on color please! I need one for my LV Neverfull GM. My question is what color goes best - Dune or Dark Dune? Second, do any of you own an Hermes in the color etoupe? I just bought an Evelyne in Etoupe and wondering what color to get for an insert! Would love your comments please!!

I just bought an Evelyne in Etoupe and wondering what color to get for an insert! Would love your comments please!!

I have an Evelyne in Etain and bought the dark purple. Many of us in the Ode to Evelyne thread who buy bag organizers buy a pop of color that can be seen through the perforations! I don't have anything in Etoupe however, so I can't advise on what color matches it best, if that's what you want.

I have an Evelyne in Etain and bought the dark purple. Many of us in the Ode to Evelyne thread who buy bag organizers buy a pop of color that can be seen through the perforations! I don't have anything in Etoupe however, so I can't advise on what color matches it best, if that's what you want.
Hi, yes I've been on that thread. But can't find anything on inserts for Evelyne. I have heard of buying a contrasting color. I will post the same request there and hope someone can help. I try to help as many TFPers as I can but can't seem to get help when I need it.