Samorga Organizer

Oh gosh...WHY! I wonder why mine came so fast, sorry to get your hopes up! Did they ship yet? If not I would follow up with them. If they did hopefully the arrive really soon.

It shipped a week after I ordered, which was really good turnaround time for them to make the thing and send it out. It's just stuck somewhere in mail-land, and tracking is entirely unhelpful of course.

I got my Samorgas today! As you know we live close to each other, relatively speaking. Total turnaround time was only like TWO weeks!

Also...no taxes/duties :biggrin:

Here is one of them in my new NF MM - this is actually one I ordered for Iena MM but it has been repurposed.

View attachment 3799206

I also got two S30-1s, a red and a dark dune, for my Speedy B 30/Rogue Satchels...maybe Rogue if they fit? Really nice quality; like them so much better than my Purse 2 Go/Purse Bling.

Can I ask which color that is (the one you ordered for the Iena)? Thanks!

Can I ask which color that is (the one you ordered for the Iena)? Thanks!

Hi, sure, yes, that it the Indian Pink! I did not really try to match the interior of the Iena as I was not a fan of the purpley-brown interior and wanted something a bit lighter in colour to see things better. I also debated the Lavender. Anyway, it turned out well since I was able to repurpose it :smile:

Last edited:
Hi, sure, yes, that it the Indian Pink! I did not really try to match the interior of the Iena as I was not a fan of the purley-brown interior and wanted something a bit lighter in colour to see things better. I also debated the Lavender. Anyway, it turned out well since I was able to repurpose it :smile:

Thanks!

Hi! I have a speedy 25 and 35. Would like to ask if the samorga s30 will fit in the speedy 25? Just thought I might be able to save some money by buying a size 30 organizer and use for both bags :smile: hope to hear from someone. Thanks!

Hi! I have a speedy 25 and 35. Would like to ask if the samorga s30 will fit in the speedy 25? Just thought I might be able to save some money by buying a size 30 organizer and use for both bags :smile: hope to hear from someone. Thanks!

I would guess not. :sad:

I have a Samorga for my Neverfull MM and it fits like a glove.

I'm really annoyed. It's been 2 months since my Samorga was shipped out, and I still don't have it. The response I received was:

"usually they receive in 3 weeks to 12 weeks.
If you have further question, please let me know."

I guess I'll wait 4 more weeks. Not much more can be done until that point. :sad:

Has anyone else's order taken this long? I'm in Canada. I know @RayKay received hers in 2 weeks and we're in the same province! That fact alone makes me concerned that mine has gotten lost.

No it will not fit as they are custom-made. For Speedy 25, I use a Samorga which is permanently inside it. For my Neverfull and Speedy 30, I use CloverSac 's Emma 28, it is lightweight, sturdy and very well-made. It is not a perfect fit but good enough for me. Good news is it is half the price of Samorga.

Hi, this is my first time ordering from Samorga so would like some advice please! I have placed an order for 2 inserts last week but I've only received a paypal receipt email (right after I've paid for the items) and that's it. Is this normal? Also, will I be informed of the status of my order (eg. when is it shipped etc)? Thanks!

I'm really annoyed. It's been 2 months since my Samorga was shipped out, and I still don't have it. The response I received was:

"usually they receive in 3 weeks to 12 weeks.
If you have further question, please let me know."

I guess I'll wait 4 more weeks. Not much more can be done until that point. :sad:

Has anyone else's order taken this long? I'm in Canada. I know @RayKay received hers in 2 weeks and we're in the same province! That fact alone makes me concerned that mine has gotten lost.

Have you gotten your samorga yet? I ordered one for my GM on 10/18 and it just got to my post office today.