Samorga Organizer

Thanks! I can see that it's an exact match. Do you have any issue with the red transferring on the items you put inside? How long do you have it? I've been reading the thread and some worry that the red will bleed or transfer.
No, I don't have any issues with color transfer. I use all LV slg's in the monogram print. I haven't tried putting any light colored items inside but I don't think there'd be an issue with color transfer.

Reactions: Miss QQ
Hi all, so I’m all for organisers and have one for all my bags. I recently ordered a Samorga for my toiletries 26, and it doesn’t fit properly. I emailed them, explaining that it bulges , sticks out and stretches my canvas when I close it with nothing inside, and the insert doesn’t sit properly inside and sent them the attached photos (below).
I asked them if they couldn’t remake it to fit it properly. They emailed back with every excuse, said that I wasn’t pushing it all the way down... which I had.
I don’t have any complaints for all my other organisers (except for one speedy 25 but I let that go) and given these organisers aren’t cheap, I’m so unsatisfied with their answer!! I’m so disappointed in their service given the amount of organisers I have ordered from them, the cost and waiting time!
5B382AF6-9400-4EDA-AE9C-25C4113A0374.jpeg 0FF434C7-40CB-4E4F-B192-2A95A8201F46.jpeg
If you have an organiser for LV toiletries 26, can you please let me know what yours look like? Thank you!

Hello! Just recently purchased a Neverfull MM and Neverfull GM in Mono with Pivoine interior (trying to decide which size I want to keep). Wondering if people could share pics of a Samorga with a NF insert and with a Speedy insert. Ive seen one or two within the thread, but would really like side by side comparison pics. I like the idea of the Speedy organizers being a little shorter in the NF but just can't really eyeball it.

*Also, what color Samorga would you recommend for a match to Pivoine color?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

Hello! Just recently purchased a Neverfull MM and Neverfull GM in Mono with Pivoine interior (trying to decide which size I want to keep). Wondering if people could share pics of a Samorga with a NF insert and with a Speedy insert. Ive seen one or two within the thread, but would really like side by side comparison pics. I like the idea of the Speedy organizers being a little shorter in the NF but just can't really eyeball it.

This is my Neverfull MM with a Samorga Organizer for a Neverfull MM and for a Speedy 30. I prefer the tight fit.

IMG_7004.JPGIMG_7006.JPGIMG_7008.JPG

IMG_6234.JPGI have a neverfull MM and a samorga for the speedy 30 (dark magenta). I occasionally put my big ole Starbucks water cup on the outside of the organizer. It tapers out with the neverfull. I like the pockets in the middle of the organizer so I wouldn’t want to put my water inside the samorga. In this photo I have a reusable bag on the right outside the organizer. Hope this helps you decide [emoji5]

View attachment 4421077I have a neverfull MM and a samorga for the speedy 30 (dark magenta). I occasionally put my big ole Starbucks water cup on the outside of the organizer. It tapers out with the neverfull. I like the pockets in the middle of the organizer so I wouldn’t want to put my water inside the samorga. In this photo I have a reusable bag on the right outside the organizer. Hope this helps you decide [emoji5]
Thank you!!

Do you feel like the purse maintains its "floppy shape" or does the organizer keep the bottom of the purse fairly stiff?

Thank you!!

Do you feel like the purse maintains its "floppy shape" or does the organizer keep the bottom of the purse fairly stiff?

I think it keeps the bottom of the purse fairly stiff. This is probably because I have all my items in little pockets so less is resting on the middle bottom of the bag. If you put 3 big pouches directly in the middle of the Samorga, it may sag. I prefer all the pockets for easy access.

I took some more pics for you. I don’t always carry my iPad and drink but here they are, and two different areas to put the water. All pics have the exact amount of stuff in neverfull. Hope this helps! Side note, I don’t think squishing the Samorga distorts it at all. It just goes back. IMG_6360.JPGIMG_6362.JPGIMG_6368.JPGIMG_6369.JPGIMG_6371.JPG

I have not been happy with Samorga lately - their shipping time, even with EMS is absolutely insane!!!! I found a seller on Etsy called Sooni (organizers feel and look just like Samorga) but the shipping time is literally 1-3 days and that is with multiple items in an order. It takes her 1-3 days to ship it and then not too long to receive it in the US, even quicker with EMS shipping. I just figured this would help for anyone else not wanting to wait a month for a felt organizer... :smile: