Samorga Organizer

Wow, thank you so much for these photos! That really helps to imagine how cool blue matches with azur Bleuet!
You are right, it seems a bit off... hard decision.. I'm a little perfectionist so I am not really happy that there is no perfect match for bleuet :/
But it matches lovely with blue jean for the Monogram NeoNoe!

Reactions: coloradolvr
I would go for a light grey I think. White won’t match and it will get filthy.

I couldn’t find a good match for my Mon Mono NF with Bordeaux lining either. I tried Red, Wine and Dark Dune (had them all) and wasn’t happy with any of them. I finally went with Dark Brown which matches the Mono background.

I would go for a light grey I think. White won’t match and it will get filthy.

I couldn’t find a good match for my Mon Mono NF with Bordeaux lining either. I tried Red, Wine and Dark Dune (had them all) and wasn’t happy with any of them. I finally went with Dark Brown which matches the Mono background.
This was the conclusion I came to as well. Light grey it is!

I have not been happy with Samorga lately - their shipping time, even with EMS is absolutely insane!!!! I found a seller on Etsy called Sooni (organizers feel and look just like Samorga) but the shipping time is literally 1-3 days and that is with multiple items in an order. It takes her 1-3 days to ship it and then not too long to receive it in the US, even quicker with EMS shipping. I just figured this would help for anyone else not wanting to wait a month for a felt organizer... :smile:
I ordered an insert for my TP26 from Sooni and although the shipping to Canada wasn't the fastest it definitely wasn't to bad. I ordered a samorga for my Noe on April 19th and got the shipping notification yesterday. So it looks like another month until I get it. I'm very happy with the quality of the Sooni I have and will definitely do business with them again. I wanted to give samorga a try since they're always the go to and they had a couple smaller things I was interested in but I definitely agree with you on the turn around time.

Reactions: LVteacher
I received my organizer today and I couldn't be happier. I ordered for the petit Noe in yellow and it's beautiful and a perfect fit. I also tried it in my speedy 30 and although it's a couple inches short it does fit if I ever wanted to use it. I also ordered some of the lipstick holders and the cube, they're made from the thick felt. If you want something to hold the shape of you bag the thick felt (I think 3 or 3.5mm) will definitely do the job.
Overall I'm very happy and will definitely purchase again. The processing time was a little long but once it shipped it was to me in Canada in under a week!

Attachments

• 20190520_124433.jpg
    20190520_124433.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 393
I just receive mine for my Azur Noe BB. I made the water bottle holder removable for an extra $5.00 so I could gain back much needed internal real estate. I am, and have ALWAYS been happy with their products. To date this is my 5th Samorga organizer. These organizers play nicely with other bags as they are interchangeable with my Longchamp totes too. By far the best purse organizer on the market. Worth the cost and wait!

I just receive mine for my Azur Noe BB. I made the water bottle holder removable for an extra $5.00 so I could gain back much needed internal real estate. I am, and have ALWAYS been happy with their products. To date this is my 5th Samorga organizer. These organizers play nicely with other bags as they are interchangeable with my Longchamp totes too. By far the best purse organizer on the market. Worth the cost and wait!
Making the bottle opener removable is super smart! I agree with you, it can be a long wait and expensive but the products are worth it.

Reactions: Kitty157
I ordered my last one expedited. It does add to the cost but I wanted it quickly. I ordered Thursday, it shipped Firday and I had it in Canada on the Tuesday. Well worth the extra $20 to me.

I view the Samorga as part of the price of the bag so twenty bucks is nothing. I’ll only order this way from now on.

Last edited:
I ordered my last one expedited. It does add to the cost but I wanted it quicky. I ordered Thursday, it shipped Firday and I had it in Canada on the Tuesday. Well worth the extra $20 to me.

I view the Samorga as part of the price of the bag so twenty bucks is nothing. I’ll only order this way from now on.
Oh WOW. No kidding. I will definitely expedite my next one. Wish I could make the change for my existing order!