Samorga Organizer

I received the insert for pochette accessoires NM today. Some quick pics of the same. The shade is Indian pink.
On a side note, I had also ordered Neonoe inserts along with it. Had both ordered shipped expedited. It was supposed to be a set of 2 and I ended getting only one of the two. I have emailed regarding the same, hopefully it get sorted at the earliest :/
View attachment 4443546 View attachment 4443547 View attachment 4443539 View attachment 4443540 View attachment 4443548

Which set did you order for your Neonoe? I'm also getting one. Not sure if I want a set or just a single. Hope your order gets sorted soon and can you share the pictures of the current one and when you get the other?

Does anyone know which is the best matching colour for the Neonoe mongram in pink? Is it the Pink / Blush / Indian Pink / Light lavender?

Which set did you order for your Neonoe? I'm also getting one. Not sure if I want a set or just a single. Hope your order gets sorted soon and can you share the pictures of the current one and when you get the other?

Does anyone know which is the best matching colour for the Neonoe mongram in pink? Is it the Pink / Blush / Indian Pink / Light lavender?
I bought the set in the Indian pink, the blush is almost fluro pink but I like the soft colour in the Indian pink, I have the same colour in my Rose ballerine NF

I bought the set in the Indian pink, the blush is almost fluro pink but I like the soft colour in the Indian pink, I have the same colour in my Rose ballerine NF

Thanks. So you are saying Blush is the closest? I like Indian Pink too, I have one for my Speedy and it does look a shade darker than the Neonoe pink.

I went with the NeoNoe 5 set. Yes they did send the missing insert via EMS the next day!
Here are some pics with insert in. Hth4C3E3DF0-BBF3-4A87-BCF5-BBC89EA1D030.jpeg51A69D72-AE23-4D8E-ADBB-56EFD1DA8772.jpeg

Reactions: Yuki85 and Miss QQ

I ordered my set in blush and love them. They look great and a perfect match for me. I ordered both sides with pockets and later regretted that option. I found by putting my sarah wallet in/out with the pockets it was getting "stuck" and not dropping down to the bottom. Sometimes you are in a hurry and don't have time to carefully place an item in your bag and it was getting annoying. I ordered/received just one side without side pockets and I love it. Wallet can be dropped in without anything catching it. I prefer order in my bags so they really do help keep things in place.

Reactions: Miss QQ
I ordered my set in blush and love them. They look great and a perfect match for me. I ordered both sides with pockets and later regretted that option. I found by putting my sarah wallet in/out with the pockets it was getting "stuck" and not dropping down to the bottom. Sometimes you are in a hurry and don't have time to carefully place an item in your bag and it was getting annoying. I ordered/received just one side without side pockets and I love it. Wallet can be dropped in without anything catching it. I prefer order in my bags so they really do help keep things in place.

Can you show us pictures of your bag with the organisers? I'm undecided on blush or indian pink. I also want a set which 1 of them has to top zipper closure. However they come with the long side pocket. I get you, I don't want my long wallet or items to get stuck in the pocket and having to put them in carefully all the time.

This is the set I'm talking about.
https://samorga.com/?product=lv-neo-noe-2-w8-3-h5-5-d2-8in-2-pcs
Not sure if it's cheaper to order a set or 2 separate ones. Or maybe I can request to have no pockets.

no it looks too bright against the soft pink.. I like the Indian pink even though it's slightly darker it doesn't stand out so much

Thanks for the picture!