Samorga Organizer

Hi I can’t find a related post, please forgive me if there’s another appropriate thread. Im traveling to Rome soon & plan to make a LV purchase while there. I’m ordering Samorga inserts in advance and want to know if the inserts are designed to be easily packed for travel? Or are they design to keep a more rigid structure (as I’m guessing). The plan is to take them with me to fill and give the bags structure right away. I am alternatively planning to take a bag large enough for the inserts to remain at full capacity (without collapsing) for transport.
An update.
I purchased expedited shipping on September 7th & received my insert on September 15th. I don’t think I will fold it for travel. I purchased the 2mm & noticed it’s flexible enough to bend & retain its shape, but stiff enough to hold temporary creases from a long term bend. I will travel with it in another bag large enough to remain full size.

Attachments

• 4396E7D3-15B3-4F79-9217-97CE1CEF6FDD.jpeg
    4396E7D3-15B3-4F79-9217-97CE1CEF6FDD.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 1,122
An update.
I purchased expedited shipping on September 7th & received my insert on September 15th. I don’t think I will fold it for travel. I purchased the 2mm & noticed it’s flexible enough to bend & retain its shape, but stiff enough to hold temporary creases from a long term bend. I will travel with it in another bag large enough to remain full size.
Hi dear,can u please share what colour is your organiser?

Hi ladies,anyone here bought samorga organiser for their Metis pochette bag?If so,can u please share what is the dimension for the 2 organisers? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I am a big fan of Samorga and I owned about 4 different sizes for each of my purses. As they are fairly expensive, I was looking for alternatives after I bought another Neverfull GM.A friend of mine recommended Cloversac so I decided to give it a try. In term of pricing, they are pretty attractive. I bought my Samorga Neverfull GM for $70 plus but this Cloversac of the same size cost only $39 which is almost half the price.

In term of sizes, you can see by the pictures below that the organizer by Cloversac is slightly shorter in term of height compared to the Samorga but in term of width and depth, they are both the same. I believed they designed this specifically for the Neverfull GM. They have in other sizes as well to fit into other purses such as Speedy 30, Neverfull MM but they are all in general sizes so it is not a perfect fit like Samorga. They also fall short in term of color as they are only available in red, beige and black. In term of shipping, it take just as long as Samorga which is about 2 weeks. The attractive point is they are pretty well-made, cheap and I quite like the netted pockets inside as well. Just an alternative if you like to consider something that wouldn't burn a hole in your pocket.

20181005_075702.jpg 20181005_075721.jpg 20181005_075737.jpg 20181005_075845.jpg 20181005_075753.jpg 20181005_075737.jpg

Attachments

• 20181005_075905.jpg
    20181005_075905.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,054
I ordered the Purse to Go from Purse Bling on Amazon. I use it in my NF MM. I like it because it has a zippered top.
eb4ec90fdccd7643b9444014e77a787d.jpg

f50bd4ae12e49c49046f75d3f05347a9.jpg

The fit is a little snug because I purchased the largest size, however it covers the entire inside of the bag up the sides to the clip.

Thanks! So is the color an exact match? Which model did you get and do you like it?
Yep it’s a good match, I’ll try to get a picture for you and post it :smile: I ordered the Speedy 25 size and it’s perfect, so you should have no trouble ordering the one for the Speedy 30. I’ve also got one for my Speedy 35 that’s shown in my profile pic and I :heart: it!

Reactions: Miss QQ