Samorga Organizer

Not sure if anyone has asked bc there’s a lot of comments on here, but does the samorga add a lot of extra weight to the bag? Or is it not noticeable? I don’t like when my purse gets too heavy. Thanks!

Reactions: Namwan-
Not sure if anyone has asked bc there’s a lot of comments on here, but does the samorga add a lot of extra weight to the bag? Or is it not noticeable? I don’t like when my purse gets too heavy. Thanks!
For me it does not add weight . It does take some space up which is more noticeable in smaller bags and it can add structure which I usually like.

My first Samorga organizer. I ordered the dune color (2mm) to match the interior of my LV TP26. I received it in 2 weeks (from order placed to shipment received - I’m in the US) from Samorga. I went ahead and ordered one for my TP19 last week. It’s lightweight and not too rigid. I’m now considering one for my Speedies, my Delightful and Longchamp Le Pliages too. I should’ve considered these organizers a long time ago. Very handy addition.
IMG_0450.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I can’t find a related post, please forgive me if there’s another appropriate thread. Im traveling to Rome soon & plan to make a LV purchase while there. I’m ordering Samorga inserts in advance and want to know if the inserts are designed to be easily packed for travel? Or are they design to keep a more rigid structure (as I’m guessing). The plan is to take them with me to fill and give the bags structure right away. I am alternatively planning to take a bag large enough for the inserts to remain at full capacity (without collapsing) for transport.

Hey! I will share my Samorga experience:

Order:

- LV Speedy Organizer 30 / Color: Apricot
- LV Speedy Organizer 30 / Color: Scarlet (Heather)

Comments:

- I received my order at 3.5 weeks,
- The organizers are soft, lightweight and can be easily folded,
- I chose 2mm and it gives a nice structure to the bag.

Conclusion:

- Quality organizers, fit perfectly and worth the investment. I want to order more! :tup:

80F18A6D-FCBD-489A-A031-8FFA66E2BA46.jpeg

Reactions: One Smart Cookie