Samorga Organizer

Hi all: I just purchased a Speedy B 35 and am interested in ordering a matching Samorga.

My challenge is that I plan to use the Speedy to carry my laptop (13.3" MacBook Pro). Has anyone been able to fit a laptop inside or next to a Samorga, specifically when using a Speedy?

I wrote to Samorga and was told it's not possible, which surprised me. Thought I'd ask this wonderful group what you think : ) Thank you!

(PS: l'm sorry if this has already been addressed. I didn't find any answers by searching.)

I just got an artsy empreinte bag in papyrus. Because I don't carry many things in my handbag, the artsy looks a bit flat when I carry it. I am considering getting a Samorga 2mm felt organizer to both protect my next new LV wallet purchase (rose ballerine) against color transfer and also add just a bit of "poof" to the lower part of the bag. I am wondering if the organizer will look overly boxy or structured for the artsy empreinte bag. Do any of you lovelies have a Samorga organizer in the artsy bag? Any observations are appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi guys, anybody know if they have the organizer for the toiletry 26? I didn’t see it on their website...

Hi! I have the cosmetic pouch GM and I did a custom order. I was a bit nervous about how it was going to fit because it’s hard to get inside to measure. But I got it and it fits like a glove SO perfectly. I didn’t go very tall on it so I could utilize the lipstick spot and pocket. I only did the open liner because the space is so small and I really only want it for protection. Hope that helps!!

Reactions: k5ml3k
I just got an artsy empreinte bag in papyrus. Because I don't carry many things in my handbag, the artsy looks a bit flat when I carry it. I am considering getting a Samorga 2mm felt organizer to both protect my next new LV wallet purchase (rose ballerine) against color transfer and also add just a bit of "poof" to the lower part of the bag. I am wondering if the organizer will look overly boxy or structured for the artsy empreinte bag. Do any of you lovelies have a Samorga organizer in the artsy bag? Any observations are appreciated!

I found two posts that include pictures, maybe this will help you? They mention using speedy 25 size:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/samorga-organizer.920139/page-16#post-30330101

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/samorga-organizer.920139/page-39#post-31318765

Hi! I have the cosmetic pouch GM and I did a custom order. I was a bit nervous about how it was going to fit because it’s hard to get inside to measure. But I got it and it fits like a glove SO perfectly. I didn’t go very tall on it so I could utilize the lipstick spot and pocket. I only did the open liner because the space is so small and I really only want it for protection. Hope that helps!!

Update: looks like they just posted it. Looked online tonight and it’s available [emoji4] thank you!!

Reactions: Cfriend76
Ordered one for my tp 26 and favorite mm azur.
I can’t believe they made an organizer for the mini pochette. Curious if anybody would purchase this one?

I just ordered the Samorga for my Eva and saw the mini pochette one and thought the same thing! I guess one would buy it really just to protect the lining.