Sale at Gretta Luxe 30% off fall moto and non-moto leather bags

^^^So sorry Tucker!!!!!!!!!!! You will find your day in no time so don't spend the saved up money!!!!!!!!!

city~ I didn't go! Probably everything must be gone by now! LOL Please give us the update!!!

When I bought a Bbag there last year I didn't get a box either. I didn't get one from Barney's when I bought the ink box there also.

What a bummer -- I asked about the Day too, but Katie said she sold it last night. I am not sure what the entire inventory is, but I do know that as of this morning, they have the blueberry in Part-Time and the Extra Courier. Katie said the Extra Courier is nice, but I was worried that it might be a little too large for me (I am only 5'3). Katie talked me out of the Part-Time and into the Mini-Bowler, which she said was really cute. :sweatdrop:

The mini bowler is adorable!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Congrats!:yahoo: What color?

I just called and all the Works are gone but they have 1 of each color of the Weekenders left. I didn't ask about the other styles though. I'm contimplating on a Weekender but my husband already let me get the grenat Part Time so I know he will say a big fat NO!

Thanks! I called it grenat (because that's what citychris listed), but Katie called it bordeaux. I like both colors so hopefully, I can't go wrong with either.

It's grenat!!!!!!!:yahoo: I think I've seen grenat and greige there when I was at Gretta Luxe. You'll absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I called it grenat (because that's what citychris listed), but Katie called it bordeaux. I like both colors so hopefully, I can't go wrong with either.

Congrats, I've had my eye on that grenat mini-bowler for quite a while. I think it's a great bag, I hope you love it!

Here's the remaining stock (unless it's been sold since I was there a couple of hours ago).

Weekender:
truffle
camel
marron
white
blue india

Work:
SOLD OUT

Part-time:
blueberry

City:
SOLD OUT

Mid-afternoon:
SOLD OUT

Extra courier:
2 blueberry

Twiggy:
SOLD OUT

Mini-bowler:
SOLD OUT

Day:
SOLD OUT

Large sac/hook:
blueberry

Hook:
2 rouge vif

Whistle:
marron

Small whistle:
light brown

Let me know if you're interested in any of these (either in thread or PM). I'll describe the color / leather / condition of bags as best I can.

I called today to find out if they had any new colors (they don't) and they told me they were having a sale. I did not receive the VIP card. Are you a frequent customer? (I've only bought one bag there). Maybe certain clients who receive VIP cards get 40%? Have you been to the store recently or are you planning to go in?

Ahem ... uh ... yeah, you might say that I'm a *frequent* customer (everywhere - shopping being a favorite pastime!). I had been in the Boston store, where the S/A told me about the 40% off sale. Then, I ran into two of their Wellesley S/A's (in Barneys/Copley no less). When I told them who I was, they both reiterated the 40% off ... so, maybe there is an additional 10% off for the frequent customers :confused1: ?!?! As much as I would have loved to go in, I really can't because I DON'T want to be tempted! Besides, I'm waiting to see what Susan (San Francisco) comes up with to replace the screw-up of my Rouge Vif Padded order.

Thanks for the update CityChris! Even though I don't have the money to buy a bag right now, it's interesting to know what's out there especially on such a great sale.

OMG!!! I can't believe I didn't see this until now! Arghhh! This is what I get for hanging out in the other subforums--I missed the greatest Bbag deal ever! I would have looooved a BI Day for 30% off! Argghhh! *kicking myself*

Thanks so much for posting, though, Citychris!:heart: