Sale at Gretta Luxe 30% off fall moto and non-moto leather bags

Zacorey - I don't know if they have a policy on notifying people about sales or if they're consistent about it (sounds like maybe not). They do carry quite a lot of Bbags for such a small boutique and this type of sale is unusual. Do you think you'll go in to take a look?

No~ there was nothing there that I wanted. Maybe I should check out the Chloe's though~ are you going tomorrow? I promised my husband I would go to work with him but I could drag him there ~it's on the way! LOL

I forgot to add that shipping is only $10 and no tax if you are out of state. Does anyone know if they include a Balenciaga box with the order. I've purchased from AR and gotten a nice box but when I purchased from Barney's they just stuffed my bag in a shopping bag. I know that I am already gettiing the bag on sale so I should not complain. But, I hope that I get a nice white Balenciaga box to store my bag in. Can anyone who has purchased from them shed some light? Also, does anyone know how they ship their items and whether or not we will be given a tracking number?

Zacorey - I will be there tomorrow morning around the time the store opens (10:00). Are you carrying your lilac work yet or have you handed it over to DH?

yaya - Congrats on getting the BI work -- I hope you love it! I believe all the BI bags there were very nice. As far as I know, they do not have boxes (at least I never got one when I bought bags in person). I don't know anything about their shipping.

Mine didn't come with a box but then again, it was the toilet case. I didn't have to pay shipping so it must be free with a minimum purchase. It was shipped ground but can't remember if it was USPS or UPS. I'm sure they have a tracking number if you were to ask them.

Yeah, I would like to know an updated inventory for tomorrow if you don't mind. I'd really like to get a weekender. I think if we got the white Balenciaga Box shipping would be a lot more. Those boxes are heavy and add alot to the weight of the package.

oh what a fabulous sale! too bad i can't be buying any more stuff for myself, darn christmas gifts. i am a little sad to see a BI Day there when we paid retail but that's how it goes when you want it ASAP and don't want to wait, haha. hopefully next year when they have the sale again i'll be ready!

congrats to you gals who got bags!! that BI work sounds YUM.

What a bummer -- I asked about the Day too, but Katie said she sold it last night. I am not sure what the entire inventory is, but I do know that as of this morning, they have the blueberry in Part-Time and the Extra Courier. Katie said the Extra Courier is nice, but I was worried that it might be a little too large for me (I am only 5'3). Katie talked me out of the Part-Time and into the Mini-Bowler, which she said was really cute. :sweatdrop: