Sale at Gretta Luxe 30% off fall moto and non-moto leather bags

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I am soooo pissed at that store! I was there on Monday and they didn't even tell me about the sale~ someone else told me. I bought a bag from there last year during this sale. I think they do this sale every year to get rid of the "old" and make room for the "new".

By the way, I saw the black twiggy a while ago there and the leather was fabulous!

smurfling

Oct 29, 2006
OMG! i want the black twiggy! dang it... should i? i don't know if i can afford it right now, though! hehe, if i purchase it, i probably won't be able to pay for next semester's tuition. how much does shipping generally cost? AHHH~ someone please buy the black twiggy before i get myself into trouble!!!

MRG

Nov 20, 2006
Chris, I was scared the grenat Part Time was going to be gone so I went ahead and bought it. Where you going to go by there today or tomorrow? If you go today can you ask to look it over. Katie said it looked fine but I want to make sure since it is all sales final. Where do they get their bags from? Are you sure all therir Bbags are 100% authentic? Just want to make sure! Thanks for all your help!

chipoman81

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Woo. I had to get the black Twiggy, especially with the praise for it's leather. Should have it on Monday ... sounds like they are having a lot of calls. I was giving information so fast, I hope she got it all right. I might even want another one. Just means I'm going to have to part with my origan City.

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Chris, I was scared the grenat Part Time was going to be gone so I went ahead and bought it. Where you going to go by there today or tomorrow? If you go today can you ask to look it over. Katie said it looked fine but I want to make sure since it is all sales final. Where do they get their bags from? Are you sure all therir Bbags are 100% authentic? Just want to make sure! Thanks for all your help!

I'm positive their authentic. I believe quite a few TPFers have bought bags there and it's listed in the ateliernaff places to buy Bbags. I will be there tomorrow around 10 am so will try to take a look if they haven't sent it out yet.

Zacorey - That sucks that they didn't tell you about the sale! I had actually called on Saturday to find out about new colors and no one ever called me back, so I just happened to try again today. Otherwise I wouldn't have found out about it.

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Zacorey - I don't know if they have a policy on notifying people about sales or if they're consistent about it (sounds like maybe not). They do carry quite a lot of Bbags for such a small boutique and this type of sale is unusual. Do you think you'll go in to take a look?

MRG - I don't remember every bag I saw very well, but I do remember being quite impressed with the color and leather on the grenat part-time.

WCLC

Feb 11, 2006
I had the blueberry on hold with my cc and the SO said "No more bags right now". I need to wait for my ink shrug and that's it. So, if anyone wants the blueberry part-time, give Kelly a call. I just released it. She described is kind of matte and not veiny. It sounds yummy!