Sale at Gretta Luxe 30% off fall moto and non-moto leather bags

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My dream come true, a real sale on leather motorcycle bags in great colors!
    Contact Katie or Kelly at Gretta Luxe, Wellesley, MA 781-237-7010 and let them know you heard from Chris on the purse forum. I'm not sure of their return policy on sale bags.

30% off pre-fall and fall 06 Blenciaga bags while supplies last (I wrote them all down). I am including the original price, you can do the math.

(I bought a truffle work. I've never owned a work before, but was considering a truffle bag and couldn't resist at this price).

Weekender $1495
    truffle
    camel
    marron
    white
    blue india

Work $1385
    sapin
    blueberry (gorgeous soft slouchy leather)
    blue india

Part-time (I'm not sure what this lists for)
    blue india
    sapin
    blueberry
    grenat

City $1195
    2 white (gorgeous creamy leather)

Mid-afternoon $1195
    blue india (this style is super-cute in this color)

Extra courier $1250
    blueberry (gorgeous thick leather)

Twiggy $1095
    sapin
    black

Mini-bowler $1075
    grenat (very cute)

Day $995
    Blue India

Large sac/hook: $1695
    blueberry

Hook $1495
    2 rouge vif (beautiful color and leather)

Whistle $1285
    marron

Small whistle $1,155
    light brown

NO FIRSTS, NO INK

2. Thanks for letting us know!!

3. wow, do u know if they ship international (canada)?

4. I'm not sure. I would guess they do but you could call to check.

5. i just called & spoke to Katie~
    thanks alot Chris~ :smile:

hehe i have a hard time deciding on what to get now~

6. I just called and they said all sales final!

7. I called, too, had to out of curiosity. The Part-time retail is $1295.

8. I just spoke to Kelly and she did say all sales are final. I will be going in again tomorrow morning so if anyone wants me to check on a particular bag and describe the leather to you, PM me.

They will ship internationally (adding cost of shipping).

9. Whow :sweatdrop: good that there is nothing I really want I would be in huge trouble...!

10. I just got a large toilet case from there! I paid full price but if you can get your hands on one now (they had red and black), it would be only 460 or so. If you travel and carry a good amount of makeup and skincare, it's GREAT! I think it's the only store in north america that has it.

11. Does anyone know the measurements on the mini bowler? I looked on ateliernaff but they don't have the size.

12. Ahhhhh I just bought a weekender yesterday. Noooo. *Cries*

13. aww... i'm so tempted

14. MRG - Try paging Jem. I think she bought one and may know the measurements.

15. CityChris -- You are awesome with posting all these great bbag sightings and deals.