Sale at Gretta Luxe 30% off fall moto and non-moto leather bags

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Congrats! That bag is gorgeous! If I didn't already have a blueberry day I probably would have bought it. I even considered for a moment buying it and selling the day, but that really wouldn't make sense. I hope you love it!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
i'm wondering if they ship international, will they be able to declare item as gift & with less value.....
coz we canadians always get bummed on taxes & duties.... :confused1:

NO!!! They won't do that ... they can get into trouble for doing that!!

BTW ... I was told that the sale was 40% OFF ... Chris - did you find out about this by going into the store, or because you received the "VIP" Card?????

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Last weekend I returned my Blueberry Work back to NM coz It has a flaw in front..I was pretty sad to let it go..but now I have better chance to own one for less~~I'm getting nervious coz she is not calling me back og my GOD~!

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
I called today to find out if they had any new colors (they don't) and they told me they were having a sale. I did not receive the VIP card. Are you a frequent customer? (I've only bought one bag there). Maybe certain clients who receive VIP cards get 40%? Have you been to the store recently or are you planning to go in?