Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

I gifted this to myself as a bday/Xmas present last year. Love the grained leather as it’s tough AF. I’ve shoved it under the airplane seat in front of me for a work trip (don’t recommend) and it doesn’t show any signs of wear at all. This is the larger size that fits letter sized file folders, which is what I wanted since I use it for work.

Attachments

• 3B9EAEB3-B95A-41EF-81B3-50105FCF008C.jpeg
    3B9EAEB3-B95A-41EF-81B3-50105FCF008C.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 624
Hi SDJ owners,
Does anyone have a small Sac Du Jour (Suple) in Dark Green color? Would you call it fairly neutral? Is it darker on the side of black or brighter green? I'm leaning toward a darker color but not black just to keep it more interesting. I would have loved a dark gray like they've had in past years. The Taupe also looks amazing so I'm a little torn between the two. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
I just discovered this version of sdj which imho is the best version (which they should have released many years ago) but I have already gotten mine... :sad:

ED1F46AB-C722-4DD1-96F1-48D7BD558F81.jpeg
Small sdj in embossed caviar leather, super structured and very scratch resistant... too bad I don’t have a budget nor a need for a second small sdj now. Previously they had the same thing but with studs embellishments covering the whole bag.

Anyway it’s available on the Neiman Marcus website for pre-order, it’s part of the Fall 2019 collection I think...

I just discovered this version of sdj which imho is the best version (which they should have released many years ago) but I have already gotten mine... :sad:

View attachment 4445069
Small sdj in embossed caviar leather, super structured and very scratch resistant... too bad I don’t have a budget nor a need for a second small sdj now. Previously they had the same thing but with studs embellishments covering the whole bag.

Anyway it’s available on the Neiman Marcus website for pre-order, it’s part of the Fall 2019 collection I think...
The dark gray one is beautiful! Thanks for pointing me to this!

I’ve been on the fence for months between baby and small sdj
I think there’s something classy looking about the small, but wonder if baby is more practical on my small frame , 5,4

I’d like the bag for weekend shopping says and city visits plus the odd trip away, not as a work bag. Would be great to hear people’s real life experiences, And if any shorter girls get away with the small...thanks

I’ve been on the fence for months between baby and small sdj
I think there’s something classy looking about the small, but wonder if baby is more practical on my small frame , 5,4

I’d like the bag for weekend shopping says and city visits plus the odd trip away, not as a work bag. Would be great to hear people’s real life experiences, And if any shorter girls get away with the small...thanks
I have the small sdj, i posted how it looks like on me, I'm about your height too. I don't have the baby so I cant speak about it but I love the size of the small for me. It fits everything i need - wallet, phone, keys and even my sunglasses case. happy shopping!

I was shopping today and I was very close to picking up the speedy b 25. I usually stop by NM but they never have anything I like in stock.. until today. Thankfully I grabbed the last SDJ in this size/color/style. The leather is amazing and feels so lightweight but durable.not to mention the dark grey/blue color with silver hardware. This is definitely one of the most expensive bags I own but so worth it. I love how minimalistic it is.

View attachment 4445069

Attachments

• CD4B5F32-17B4-47AC-9C89-F81F6490CDC7.jpeg
    CD4B5F32-17B4-47AC-9C89-F81F6490CDC7.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 489
I was shopping today and I was very close to picking up the speedy b 25. I usually stop by NM but they never have anything I like in stock.. until today. Thankfully I grabbed the last SDJ in this size/color/style. The leather is amazing and feels so lightweight but durable.not to mention the dark grey/blue color with silver hardware. This is definitely one of the most expensive bags I own but so worth it. I love how minimalistic it is.
omg this bag is perfect, i love the shade of grey! enjoy wearing your bag!

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum

Congrats on your new bag!! I am just wondering if this version the one with a removable pouch or not...

Hi all. Ive never been a tote kinda person. I don't own any at all but I felt in love with the SDJ and found a pretty one on Farfetch 30% off didn't think twice and bought it. I am not sure I am going to keep it though as I don't know if it will suit me. this is the one I ordered. Does anybody have a similar colour as this one? Farfetch doesn't specify the colour name.

Attachments

• F9148368-447A-4EB6-A545-E921DF3C12DD.png
    F9148368-447A-4EB6-A545-E921DF3C12DD.png
    419 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: bellebellebelle19