Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is this baby or small?

2. Small size

3. I am sorry to say, today I sold my sac de jour small to a luxury consignment, it was tooooo heavy for me... :sad: Anyone else who has done this? It was a beauty, sad.

4. I ended up selling my SDJ only because what I need to carry in a day didn't fit properly without having to play little tetris and put things a certain way. More reasons too but won't ramble here. SO BEAUTIFUL THOUGH. Ill probably get it in the size baby and use it for going out :P

5. Which size did you have?

6. Gorgeous how are you getting on with it? Is this small or baby?

7. Small

smobon likes this.
  8. Thank you, I was just wondering is there a reason you've sold small and might get the baby? I can't decide between these two! Thanks

9. This specific SDJ had the most durable and textured leather, which is what attracted me to it! and in store, I loved the size of it compared to the baby. However, I noticed when I got home it just wasn't functional because I had to position my essentials in such a way that it felt like I was playing tetris trying to fit my things. It fit perfect without the zip compartment in the middle but for me, I felt very paranoid with it being an open tote and my wallet wasnt as protected as i needed it to be. It really depends on what you need to carry with you. I didnt see any flaws with the bag itself if I could carry less - small is perfect for most.

10. Thanks so much for your detailed reply, what I was trying to understand is if you felt the small was too small, what is making you lean towards the baby now (which is a smaller bag than the baby). Sorry if I have misunderstood!

11. Can I asked how much you got for it? I thinking of selling mine

12. I got if sold for 1028 euros. I did buy the bag for 55% off at farfetch.com (1088 euros). So I did not loose much money at all, and I used the bag 5 times in 2 years time so it was a deal for me too selling. As long as take care of the bag, you will be able to get some money of it, not so much...

13. I would use the baby for nights going out, I wont need much and I'd take a smaller cardholder with me.

14. yslsdj.jpg Here is mine:
    sdj.jpg

15. Hi ladies ! Not sure if this is still active thread .. question...
    Why are some baby sizes from previous years not have adjustable straps?
    Is this on all bags now vs before ? Thanks !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice