Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Another one! So cute.
    It fits a lot

Attached Files:

2. Does anyone know if SL has changed the SDJ grained leather bag in size baby since Spring/Summer 2018? I have an opportunity to buy one from 2018 but I saw the most recent version (from 2019) in person recently and want to make sure there are no major differences.

3. After going back and forth between the nano, baby and various materials, I think I've FINALLY decided on the souple in baby! I saw it yesterday in the store and, although I wasn't crazy about it when I saw it last time, I absolutely loved it yesterday. The studs and the slightly more dulled metal really give it an edgier, more fashion forward look. I am SO excited for my first SDJ purchase (it won't be my last)!

BlueCherry and coolmelondew like this.
  4. where's your dress from?! I love it AND your new SDJ! Congrats

5. Thank you dear! It’s from my brand UYEN MEOW. You can view us on @uyenmeow2808 and @uyenmeowfashion Instagram :heart:

Designer_Dreams likes this.
  6. My new Sac de Jour. Got it resale at a decent price. Never been used but the lock was missing. :sad:
    I've been looking high and low for a navy work bag that looked good and wouldn't break the bank.

Attached Files:

coolmelondew, averagejoe and sdhal001 like this.