Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

Does anyone know if SL has changed the SDJ grained leather bag in size baby since Spring/Summer 2018? I have an opportunity to buy one from 2018 but I saw the most recent version (from 2019) in person recently and want to make sure there are no major differences.

After going back and forth between the nano, baby and various materials, I think I've FINALLY decided on the souple in baby! I saw it yesterday in the store and, although I wasn't crazy about it when I saw it last time, I absolutely loved it yesterday. The studs and the slightly more dulled metal really give it an edgier, more fashion forward look. I am SO excited for my first SDJ purchase (it won't be my last)!

Would this drive anyone crazy??... I have just bought my SDJ and just LOVE the bag so much it’s perfect for me. However after a couple of days I noticed the handle looked a bit wonky.. I know it’s not very noticeable but deciding whether it’s worth the effort to exchange or if it’s to be expected for hand made?!

Attachments

• B812F2BD-6FA8-4532-B44B-2B178C5E3890.jpeg
    B812F2BD-6FA8-4532-B44B-2B178C5E3890.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 444
Would this drive anyone crazy??... I have just bought my SDJ and just LOVE the bag so much it’s perfect for me. However after a couple of days I noticed the handle looked a bit wonky.. I know it’s not very noticeable but deciding whether it’s worth the effort to exchange or if it’s to be expected for hand made?!
So annoying! I would try to exchange it. I checked my SDJ and the handles are straight..

After going back and forth between the nano, baby and various materials, I think I've FINALLY decided on the souple in baby! I saw it yesterday in the store and, although I wasn't crazy about it when I saw it last time, I absolutely loved it yesterday. The studs and the slightly more dulled metal really give it an edgier, more fashion forward look. I am SO excited for my first SDJ purchase (it won't be my last)!
I have a souple in nano and I love it! It actually fits all of my daily essentials which I'm surprised. I prefer the souple leather as I think it's prettier and a lot more comfortable when wearing it crossbody compared to the structured one.

Wore my Sac de Jour to a Dior event yesterday. I originally wanted to wear more Dior to the event but I love how the sleek look of my Saint Laurent jacket and Wyatt boots complimented the Dior black jewelry I wanted to wear, so I went with Saint Laurent instead.
78224563_10158017491486617_5403273951646318592_o-jpg.4602742