Saddle bag - trendy Or Classic !?

I think it’s a classic snd love that they brought it back. With the upcoming price increase, there are several threads on here with people purchasing and looking for color recommendations, strap info, etc. Happy I purchased one last year. One of my favorite bags!
That's great that you're still enjoying your Saddle bag so much a year later! Did you purchase a strap for it?

Hello I wonder if you kept your saddle bag and are you enjoying it? :smile:
Hi! Yes, I kept the bag and I love it stylistically, it goes perfectly with all my outfits. I didn’t expect it will be so easy to pair it, the design is amazing! It makes any boring outfit cool, but also it’s not overly busy to pair with more complex pieces. The only downside is that it is quite heavy, unfortunately… really annoying as it makes me think twice when I want to wear it. The color is holding up great, I’m not noticing any color transfer from darker clothing.

Hi! Yes, I kept the bag and I love it stylistically, it goes perfectly with all my outfits. I didn’t expect it will be so easy to pair it, the design is amazing! It makes any boring outfit cool, but also it’s not overly busy to pair with more complex pieces. The only downside is that it is quite heavy, unfortunately… really annoying as it makes me think twice when I want to wear it. The color is holding up great, I’m not noticing any color transfer from darker clothing.
That sounds so great, glad you’re enjoying it! Would you recomend it? I am considering one :smile: I like the mini size one, but don’t think it will fit an iPhone?

Reactions: Maria333
That sounds so great, glad you’re enjoying it! Would you recomend it? I am considering one :smile: I like the mini size one, but don’t think it will fit an iPhone?
I'd recommend it if you don't mind carrying a heavy bag, other than that it's really a perfect bag in my opinion. Since I got it I almost haven't used any of my other bags.
Mini size won't fit any average phone, I think it's not practical, maybe only suitable for special events.

I'd recommend it if you don't mind carrying a heavy bag, other than that it's really a perfect bag in my opinion. Since I got it I almost haven't used any of my other bags.
Mini size won't fit any average phone, I think it's not practical, maybe only suitable for special events.
It seems a new mini is out? With the strap. Does that one fit an iPhone? The mini is cute, I may consider buying it again.. I sold my medium and the thick strap.

Thanks! So would you recommend the standard size then - is it a small?