Saddle bag - trendy Or Classic !?

CrazyCool01

May 17, 2015
Hi All,

I am a Dior fan and adding more Dior bags/RTW to my collection now.
Just wanted your opinion on Saddle bag ! I never liked it in the start but it has grown on me.. what are your thoughts on the relevance of Saddle bag now!?

Do you think it is trendy bag and the hype is over or is it a classic bag here to stay?
Appreciate your help!

I think it will go back to "throwback" status soon BECAUSE it's more of a fashion item than a functional item. It's difficult to use and awkward, but very fun, no doubt.

Dior styles DO go in and out, which I also hate.

Anything with cannage I think will be classic as it's emblematic of Dior.

Book tote we will see. It's such a basic, functional bag that it might carry on (like the neverfull or onthego).

30 Montaigne, Bobby I think run the highest risk of having no association to the Dior aesthetic in the future. All JMO of course.

I think it will go back to "throwback" status soon BECAUSE it's more of a fashion item than a functional item. It's difficult to use and awkward, but very fun, no doubt.

Dior styles DO go in and out, which I also hate.

Anything with cannage I think will be classic as it's emblematic of Dior.

Book tote we will see. It's such a basic, functional bag that it might carry on (like the neverfull or onthego).

30 Montaigne, Bobby I think run the highest risk of having no association to the Dior aesthetic in the future. All JMO of course.
I hope they can keep Caro for a while. It’s just an underrated bag.

Agree with others that it’s both trendy and iconic. I disliked it intensely the first time around (I also hated the old LD, and I am not a fan of MGC’s current saddle iteration). I strongly prefer the men’s saddle by kim Jones (without logo hardware and with an adjustable ergonomic seatbelt crossbody strap.